White Dragon and Powers Revealed

The danger before them was a large dragon, and it lunged at the kids and female monkey. Wukong knocked it away with his body and stood protective in front of the others. The others were about to run up to him, but he yelled at them to stay back. The dragon roared at them, spitting sea creatures that it ate at them. The pig got a starfish stuck to his face and Liuer tried to pull it off him. "Liuer, stop!" The dragon leaned its head close to the group, and Taylor stood in front of them. Blue fire ignited from the tip of her hair, to her tail. The flames even licked at her shoulders as her eyes also seemed to also leak the fire she created. The others had shocked looks upon there faces, Liuer knew she had powers and mentioned it, but had never seen what powers she had. She glared into the beast's eyes and didn't waver from the deadly glare it held. The dragon growled before leaving off the cliff, and Taylor put her flames out. Liuer then spoke up. "Wow, Taylor, you and the great sage really scared it off." Taylor turned to the boy now directing her gase at him. "I know I said don't do anything crazy without me! But going near a dragon is another thing!" Wukong joined in too. "You know that was a white dragon?! You see one of those, it's the last thing you ever see!" Liuer was nearly crying at this point, a scolding from both of the monkeys was scary. They both broke they're trance as the pig started talking. "What you suddenly care about is?" Wukong grabbed the pig by the ear and was about to throw him to the dragon. Liuer intervened before he could, Taylor just shook her head at the boys. The dragon soon flew over them all and over the horizon. "The dragon! Dragons can really fly!" Liuer ran to see the dragon fly away, and both monkeys told him to wait. The two joined him none the less, and started talking. "Dragons can really fly." Taylor and Liuer looked in wonder as the dragon flew away. "That's pure freedom, soaring through the clouds like that." The pig joined too. "What's the big deal? I used to fly back in the day." Liuer said something very sentimental, "If I could fly, I would bring this little one home, and find my sifu." Wukong looked to him before looking back at the sky. "One day, if you're brave or strong enough, you can. And you can go as far as you want." Taylor smirked before saying something else. "You need a lot of guts to ride a dragon too, if you want to one day." Liuer looked to the two monkeys, and got up from the rock he was sitting on. "Really? Could you two teach me?" Wukong jumped off the rock with Taylor. "One day, maybe." "Are there many dragons in this world?" "Where ever there is water, there are dragons."
*Time Skip*
The group settled down for the night with Taylor making the camp fire. They all sat in silence, which was new since Liuer would be firing questions. The pig, that they now knew as Baije, asked Taylor a question. "So, you can light yourself on fire?" Taylor looked from one of her companions, to the next. Liuer holding the baby, Wukong leaning against a rock, and Baije sitting near the kids. "That's only part of what I can do. Let me tell you all a story. A long time ago before I was born, my ancestor wanted a way to protect their family. They were given that power in the form of the spirit fire. It was passed from generation to generation, and it got to me and my brother. My parents weren't to keen on me having the fire, since they only wanted sons to have it. One day I was training with my brother, and he pinned me down, but instead of getting up he started insulting me. He made me pretty mad, and I blew fire from my mouth at him permanently scarring him. My parents kicked me out, and I started living with my grandma. She died a year ago, but before she did she gave me that bracelet you're wearing Liuer." The boy looked to the bracelet on his wrist and admired the black beads on it. "She said once I find someone to protect, to give it to them as it has been passed from one to the next." She looked down as her tail flicked back and forth from irritation, and looked back up as they all looked at her. "Alright, enough with the sad eyes, get some sleep. I'll keep watch." She had Liuer lay down and used some of her power to get him to sleep. Baije fell asleep next, and then Wukong. Taylor balanced on her tail and crossed her legs as she began to meditate. Fire was held in both her hands as she sat like that. And her trance was soon broken by someone sneaking up on her. She put out the flames in her right hand and snagged the shirt of whoever it was, as she raised her left to strike. It was Wukong, he smirked as she put out the fire and backed up a little. "Sorry, I'm a little on edge." "It's ok, I understand." They both sat down, and the snowy female ran a hand through her hair. "What were you, before you were a monkey?" Taylor sighed and looked away. "I was human." He seemed taken aback by her statement. "Really?" "Yep." She looked upset about him probably not believing her. "What did you look like?" She looked at him, and saw he wasn't making fun of her. "Red eyes, tan skin, and surprisingly black and red hair. My fire was also the same color as my fur, it was pink and white." He chuckled at this, and looked at her with some kindness. "Well, least you still act the same from what I can tell." They both chuckled at this, and sat in silence, it was a comfortable silence. "Get some sleep, I'll take second watch." Taylor nodded and did something bold, she kissed his cheek. "Thanks, for listening." She got up and left the flustered monkey, and laid down near the camp fire. Taylor fell asleep a blushing mess that night.