Chapter 1-Parents and children

Jacksonville with Jacob, Sarah-Renee , Leah and Seth was a whole new experience, mother kept a close watch on us, especially on Jacob and I, thank goodness she didn't ask about Sarah-Renee there was no way of explaining her to my mother.

'So she's your uncle's daughter, isn't it dangerous traveling around with a baby...?' Phil asked watching the interaction between Jake and the baby.

He was cradling her in his arms, she looked so tiny in his large arms.

'Not really we're taking her to La push so she can meet the rest of the family, her mother died during labor and my uncle died a few days later from a heart attack, its sad really but someone has to take care of her' Jake explained with not so much as a blink, almost having me believing the lie.

'That's tragic, at least she'll be with family and people that love her that's all that matters at the end of the day' Mom commented from the kitchen.

'Mom I need to talk to you about something important' I said getting up from my seat beside Jake and joining her in the kitchen.

She closed the pot she was stirring and turned to face me.

'What's wrong honey, something I can help with' she asked taking my hands in hers.

'Well I'm sure dad told you Jake and I are planning to get married soon, I just wana tell you mom that we're still set on that decision, the weddings in less than 2months' I said all in one breath.

'Honey is that wise...? Why are you in such a hurry to get married, you're young, still have to go to college, find a job, are you being forced into it?' She asked with a frown.

'No mom, part of the reason is that we have Sarah-Renne now and we wanna be a family officially if we're gonna raise a little girl that's the first step' I said matter-of-factly.

'You're adapting the baby, Bella this is really haste you need to think this through, raising a kid is not easy' Renee countered looking at me through squinted eyes, like she was trying to understand me, but couldn't.

'Mom the decision is already made, we just came to inform you of the circumstances' I answered, wacthing Phil and Jake interacting through the glass doors.

Jake lifted our baby up into the air and brought her back down, she'd giggle and her little eyes would brighten up, so adorable.

I miss holding her in my arms, feeding her and watching her fall asleep.

'You love her don't you' Renée snapped me out of my haze.

I nodded, if only you knew mom, if only. I thought. as I continued to look at my future husband and our child.

'Well there's not really much I can do to change your mind, You're exactly like Charlie. Once you

make up your mind, there is no reasoning with you. Of course, exactly like Charlie,

you stick by your decisions, too.'

She said nodding her head.

'Mom I know you think I'm making a mistake, but I've never been so sure in my life, I'm certain its him I want to spend the rest of my life with' I said

' You're not making my mistakes, Bella. You sound like you're scared silly, and I'm guessing it's because you're afraid of me' she said with a chuckle

I chuckled nervously, she really isn't making this any easy.

' commitment was never your problem, sweetie. You have a

better chance of making this work than most forty-year-olds I know. My little middle-aged child. Luckily, you seem to have found another old soul. And I trust your judgment so you have my blessing' she said wrapping me in her arms and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

*********

'So how was your trip...? Charlie asked

'It was great, I met one of Jacob's sisters, Phil and mom where thrilled to have us visit' I answered

'You thought about what we agreed on' he asked turning to stare Jacob down.

'Charlie, I realize that I've gone about this out of order. Traditionally, I should have asked you first. I mean no disrespect, but since Bella has already said yes and I don't want to diminish her choice in the matter, instead of asking you for her hand, I'm asking for your blessing. We're getting married,

Charlie. I love her more than anything in the world, more than my own life, and - by some miracle - she loves me that way, too. Will you give us your blessing?' Jake answered.

For just an instant, listening to the

absolute confidence in his voice, I

experienced a rare moment of insight. I could see, fleetingly, the way the world looked to him.

'Bella' Dad turned his attention back to me.

'I'm one hundred percent sure about Jake' I stammered

Charlie's mouth twisted to the side.

Looking for an angle to argue from. But what could he say? I'd prefer you live in sin first? He was a dad; his hands were tied.

Now for the most difficult part, not really but I have to find a dress, the preparations have to be made.

I need Alice and the girls, if this wedding was going to happen.

*********
A/N- hey guys here's a new update, do you like? Is it worth the wait? So any way I'm trying not to change the story a lot although its about Bella and Jacob some scenes have to remain, afteral it wouldn't be twilight would it, so I've used original speech from the book (so sorry Stephanie Meyer) other then that, please vote, comment, the usual.

Kay bye now,
Regards
Dnessa