Chapter 5 Family Union

Kyra's POV
So every end of the month we have something called a family union. It's when everyone in the family comes to meet at one spot and stay a weekend or a week in the summer in a cabin.
We call it a family union because we see each other a lot any way so it wouldn't be considered a RE union.
***in car***
"How much longer? Do you know where your going? Who's coming? Is anyone new coming? Can we stop at a rest stop? I need food."
If your wondering who said this wonderful conversation...think.
Can't figure it out?
Well this person is my wonderful sister Kiely. She's the most annoying person when she goes in a car for more than 30 minutes.
"About another 20 minutes. Yes I know where I'm going. Aunt Alexis, Aunt Shea, Uncle Glenn, and maybe Uncle Matt. No one new is coming. We'll stop at the nearest rest stop. And we will eat at the cabin." Dad said not even sounding the least bit out of breath.
"That was pretty good dad. I don't think you left out one question." I said laughing.
Me and Kim started clapping and Kiely hit me and Kim in the leg.
"Thank you. I try my best." Dad said as if he were some superhero who has just saved the hundredth person in his career.
***at the cabin***
"This place is huge." I said.
We move the spot we stay at every time, and this time were at Lake George. It was SO beautiful.
"Hi girls." Aunt Alexis said.
"Aunt Lexi!" Me, Kiely, and Kim yelled.
We ran over to her and gave her a hug.
"So what do you think of the cabin?" Alexis asked.
"It's awesome!" We all said in unison.
"Well I'm so glad my favorite triplets are happy." Aunt Alexis laughed.
"Can we go inside and look around?" I asked.
"Of course go have fun. And you guys each have your own room." she said smiling. At that point all I could hear were angels singing. A room all to myself for a whole week. Best...week...ever!
We all ran into the cabin it was two stories high and it was even bigger on the inside.
We ran upstairs and looked in every room to see which one was the best.
The master room was reserved for Uncle Glenn and Aunt Shea. The second biggest room was for Aunt Alexis. Then the third biggest was Dad's.
Then there were 4 other rooms.
I automatically ran to the one at the end of the hall so I wouldn't have to be next to anyone.
Kim and Kiely took rooms across from each other so they really weren't to far from each other.
I began by laying down on the bed and looking around.
There was a tv!
We have a tv in our room at home but Kim hates to watch tv after 8 and I can't sleep without. So we compromise. She goes to sleep at 9 then I turn it on so I can go to sleep. It's supposed to be on all night but she always turns it off.
But this whole week I can watch it and have it on all night long.
I unpacked in like 3 minutes cause I didn't bring a lot.
The beds were just blue mattresses so we had to bring our own bed covers and bedding.
So I just brought everything on my bed.
I went in Kiely's room to help her get unpacked cause she was on crutches again.
Her other knee slid out of place and it's all bruised.
I put her clothes in a pretty wooden dresser.
I also helped her make her bed.
Kim came in and started helping as well.
"Why don't you girls go outside?" Dad said as he came in and helped put the last few pillows on the bed.
"You don't have to ask me twice." I said as I darted out the door.
I had my bathing suit on under my clothes.
So I jumped in the lake and started swimming.
It wasn't the least bit cold.
I went under the water and when I came back up I saw a person jumping off the rope swing.
I didn't even know they had a rope swing.
I got out of the water and ran to the woods where it was.
I got to the rope swing and I was just about to go on when I heard foot steps behind me.
And being the detective I am, I turned around to see who it was.
There was the cutest boy I've ever seen.
"Hi. I'm Landon. You looked like you wanted to know." he laughed.
"Hey, I'm Kyra. If you wanted to know."
I said trying to be as calm as possible.
This was gonna be an even better week.