Chapter 2

The doorbell went off.

"No, No, No! No more dwarves in my house!" Bilbo shouted with Ella following at his heels as he fast walked to the door. Bilbo roughly opened his door to find two young dwarves. The one on the left resembled a lion with his long blond hair and beards.

The one on the right made Ella's heart skip a beat. He had dark hair that reached his shoulders. He didn't have a beard but he had a scruffily face where a beard would be. They both smiled.

"Fili," the one on the left said.

"And Kili," the right one said.

"At your service." They finished in unison while bowing.

Kili looked at Bilbo. "You must be Mr. Boggins."

Ella laughed quietly. "Actually, it's Baggins." She told him.

Kili looked at her and blushed. He started stuttering nervously. Fili started to laugh.

"What my younger brother means to say, is who might you be?" He asked her.

"Oh, my name is Ella. Ella Timberstone." She said.

"Nice house you got here, Mr. Baggins," Fili told him walking into the house. Kili followed him inside and wiped his feet on an old box. Fili handed Bilbo his sword and daggers.

"Could you not do that! It was my mothers!" Bilbo told Kili.

Kili stopped when Dwalin put an arm around his shoulder.

"Mr. Dwalin" Kili said smiling.

Balin ushered the dwarves into the dining room.

"Lads, help me move the table to make room for the others," he said.

Bilbo's eyes practically popped out of his head as the doorbell rang once again.

"NO. I will not have anymore dwarves in my house!" He exclaimed while opening the door. Several dwarves fell through the doorway. Bilbo looked up to see a familiar wizard.

"Gandalf" he sighed.

The dwarves that fell introduced themselves to him and Ella. There was Dori, Ori, Nori, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Oin, and Gloin. Ella decided that she rather enjoyed the dwarves. She was talking to Bombur and Bofur when she heard Bilbo. She excused herself and made her way towards him. He was talking to Gandalf.

"I just don't understand why there are dwarves in my home!" Bilbo told him.

Ori came up next to him holding a plate. "Excuse me but what should I do with my plate?" He asked Bilbo.

Fili came up next to Bilbo. "Here Ori, give it to me," he said while taking the plate. He then tossed the plate to Kili, who tossed it to Bifur, who put it in the sink. The other dwarves sitting at the table began to bang on the top of the table with silverware to make a beat.

"Don't do that, you'll blunt them!" Bilbo yelled.

Bofur smiled and said, "ya hear that lads, says we'll blunt the knives."

The dwarves all broke into song about things that Bilbo hates which made Ella laugh. She laughed even harder at the look of shock on Bilbo's face when they didn't break anything.

A knock on the door brought the happiness to a hault.

Gandalf looked at everyone and said, "He has arrived."