Part 1: I met him

~[???]~

Where do I start??, so much to tell and very little time to explain...
Well, I better calm down a bit, you can call me with this...
narrator, let's begin

~[Flora Nell/23 years ago]~

My name is Flora Nell and I am 12 years old. I have always been very studious so that my parents are proud of me, but I also keep a secret with my parents.

The truth is that my parents are murderers, but it's normal for me, because my family has been a gang of murderers for generations, well, that's what my parents have told me, I'm not sure what it is, but well , who would not believe in their own parents, right?, the truth is that he hated men, regardless of age, and yes..

I hate my Father, he is very protective, he ALWAYS leaves me aside for such stupid reasons..

But well, let's put that aside, today was a day like any other, I was getting ready to go to school, when I was ready, I went downstairs and found my Mother preparing breakfast

Flora: Hello mother, what is there to eat (she says enthusiastically)

Amelia: Hello my playful little kitty, today I made you pancakes for breakfast~ (she says with a smile)

Flora: Yummy I love pancakes!!

When my Nother finished, she served me the food, I began to eat very enthusiastically while my Mother stared at me

Flora: Hey Mom, where's Daddy??

Amelia: Unfortunately he is in a conference, don't worry my playful little kitten (I say it while stroking her head)

I was a little angry, he went to work again without saying anything, I finished eating and just went to school, on the way I ran into many boys, they were all 'handsome', but there was one in particular, it was the popular one at school, I didn't remember his name, but I heard he was very rich, and that's why everyone loved him, I just didn't pay attention to him and went to class, when I got there I saw all my classmates, I didn't care about anyone because I didn't have friends

~[Time skip]~

When the classes finished I went to eat, I was sitting down, when out of nowhere I felt someone sit next to me, when I turned the door to see who it was, it turned out that he was the popular boy, I didn't give much importance to what we say..

Bloom: Key kid...

???: Hello, why are you alone here eating?

Flora: Nehh, nothing special, the truth is that I don't have friends, surely you have many (she said in disgust)

???: The truth is that no, all the friends I've had only want me for my money (sighs)

Flora: Really?

???: The truth yes, hey what's your name??

Flora: My name is Flora Nell Hempseed. But you can call me Flora Nell or just Flora

???: Nice name. My name is Allan Nell Stefen, but you can call me Allan Nell or just Allan

Flora: Well, if you want we can be friends?

Allan: Hey, that's very nice of you, okay!!

~[Narrator]~

Flora and Allan were very good friends, so much so that they began to take them as a couple, but they only refused, at 17 years of age, the two had little feelings for each other, so much so that they began dating, the parents, both of Flora and de Allan were proud of their children, several years passed, unfortunately the groups of parents of the two died when they were only 19 years old, so the two moved to a new house, shortly after they got married and dropped out of school to focus on work, 1 year passed and Flora gave a positive pregnancy test, they were both happy, especially Flora, she wanted to have a girl, Allan did not care, he just wanted to have a son, regardless of the sex, the big day came and....

To be continued