sexual relations

Hi my name is erica. I'm not a slut but i do like to fuck. But not just anybody, you have to be taller than me, lightskinned, and have some type of hair on your head. I want to talk about the day i lost my v-card.

It was in 3rd odd. my boyfriend was totally boring me out. I was hot and wet.

"Let's go i got a surprise for you" i said.

"yea right,and get a 'F' no way." he said. so i sat there listening to story after story, until this fine ass nigga was walking by giving me the eye. I saw where he was going and lowered my top. He eyed me for a while and continued.

"i'm gonna sharpen my pencil." i said.

"Hurry back." my boyfriend said. i rolled my eyes and went to his seat.

"Hey sexy, saw u eyein o and thought i'd suck yo dick." I said licking my lips.

"Damn shawty, either you desperate or you wanna get hurt." he said.

"whats yo name?"

"erica, yours?"

"allen" he said. I slowly sat on his lap with my chest facing him.

"okay allen, would you like if i sucked you all night?" i said

"hell yea"

"and if i ride you till your dick falls off and call you papi while u fuck me crazy?" i said slowly rocking on his hard dick.

"shit baby, talk dirty to me." he whispered in my ear. we were in the back of the class. The lights were off. I got down on my knees, and pulled his dick out of his pants. I put his head in my mouth.

"oh shit bay, does yo boo know about this?" he said. i paid no attention as i sucked him hard. He was packing every bit of ten inches and i wanted to taste it all. i felt him about to cum because his body went stiff.

"yeah baby, suck my dick." he said as he put his hands on my head. I sucked him faster and faster until he came on my face.

"mmm yummy." I said licking my lips.

"come wit me bro" he said grabbing my hand. 5 minutes later we were in the men's bathroom.

"take yo shirt off." he said. i took my shirt off slowly revealing my 40c breasts.

"Damn you got me hard." he said. I could see he wasnt lying. I walked up to him and unbuckled his belt.

" i want you to go really deep." i said.

"how deep?"

"until i scream your name."

"how do you want it?" he asked

i bent over and assumed the position.

"dats wassup." he said. he slowly pushed all ten inches in from the back.

"oh shit bae!!" i said. he fucked me slow at first, then he went faster.

"oh yea allen fuck my pussy!" i screamed between breaths. i knew there were people outside but i didnt care.

"imma beat dis pussy up." he said gently pulling my hair.

"oh yeah papi, ugh." yi said as he went faster. i could feel myself cumming.

"oh fuck im finna cum!"

"oh me too baby." he said. within seconds, we came all over each other. we laid on the floor for a while.

" i thought u was a virgin?"

" yea but not anymore thanks to you" i said.

"what about next time?"

"i was thinking in the principals office" i said.

"sounds good to me"