Chapter 8

3rd person's POV
Marcy stared at the message, and she didn't know what she was supposed to feel.

Anger? Sadness? Disbelief?

Whatever it was she was supposed to feel never dawned on her, because she didn't feel any of that.

She was just confused, and stared at the message before it turned green, meaning that Sasha had blocked her.

"Fuck," She muttered to herself, finally realizing she had broken up with her.

She anxiously bit her lip, not noticing that Anne had entered her own room and checked out the curtains to see her distressed.

Marcy was nervous to lose Sasha, she's grown comfortable with her.

She finally looked up and momentarily locked eyes with Anne, which startled her at first but she sadly smiled at her, and the brunette noticed something was off so she grabbed the whiteboard and marker before quickly writing something down, which made Marcy grab hers instinctively, just to answer whatever Anne was gonna ask.

'Are you ok?'

Marcy sighed and quickly looked down and wrote down a response.

'Sasha broke up with me, over text too.'

Anne stared at the whiteboard both disbelieved and confused, but also a little relieved.

No she's clearly hurt! Why am I relieved I have a chance with her?

Well I actually don't anyways, I doubt she likes me.

She shook the thoughts away and quickly scribbled down on her board.

'I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do to make you happier? :('

Marcy paused in thought and tapped the marker on the board and nodding to herself before writing something down.

'Yeah, can we go to an arcade? If you don't want to, that's ok, it'd just be funner if you were there :)'

Anne flushed red and only nodded which Marcy saw and sent her a smile, completely forgetting about Sasha.

Marcy got up as Anne wrote something down and turned it to her, she had closed the curtain which made Anne's shoulders slump slightly.

'I like you...'

She frowned and turned the board back to herself and quickly erased it, actually kind of relieved Marcy didn't see it.

It'd ruin our friendship.

She'd never like me back.

To be continued...