"I'll take care of it." Dragon hung up on his father. He doesn't usually allow his emotions to dictate his actions, but the wall was destroyed before he knew it.

"I didn't know you could lose your temper." Dragon really hates how Rosinante, so easily, sneaks up on him. Dragon turns his head to see the man lighting a cigarette... and his coat. He's gotten better at realizing when he's on fire, so Rosinante is able to quickly put the fire out.

"I thought you quit smoking." Dragon has heard all about Law torturing Rosinante with soap.

"Well, he's not here to shove soap in my mouth and the whole thing with Doffy is stressing me out." Rosinante shrugs. "So what happened?"

Dragon doesn't really want to tell anyone about his personal life, especially about his son, but he also knows Rosinante is the best person to help. He's the best spy in the RA, a father, and knows how to keep a secret. Dragon also knows he needs all the help he can get. He has to save Luffy.

"Put up a sound barrier. This isn't something to be overheard." Dragon says. Rosinante looks a bit puzzled, but does as he says.

"Calm." Rosinante uses his ability as Dragon requested.

"I... have a son." That was harder for Dragon to admit than he thought it would be. He just hates the idea of putting Luffy in danger just because people know Dragon is Luffy's father.

"Yeah, Sabo." What? Do people really think Sabo is his son?

"Sabo isn't my child. My son's name is Monkey D. Luffy. As the son of the leader of the Revolutionary Army, Luffy would be hunted and killed or worse. I've stayed away to protect him from that, but he's in trouble right now." Rosinante's jaw dropped, cigarette falling to the floor. When he tries to pick it up, he trips and falls flat on his feet. How someone so skilled can be so clumsy, Dragon will never know.

"After all they did to find out if Gol D. Roger had a kid, someone already dead, I can't imagine what they would do to Luffy." Rosinante picks himself up off the floor. "What kind of trouble is he in?"

"He was kidnapped off of Dawn Island, in the East Blue, yesterday. That is all I know about it." Dragon answers.

"That's not much." Rosinante frowns.

"I know, but I need you to find what you can about the situation. Anything you find, tell me." Dragon doesn't need to tell Rosinante how desperate he is to save Luffy. He doesn't need to explain just how badly he needs to see Luffy safe. He doesn't need to say it because Rosinante knows and understands. He knows that Dragon would move mountains to save Luffy because Rosinante would do the same for Law. In this situation, Dragon doesn't trust anyone more than Rosinante.

Makino

Makino smiles as she mentally makes a list of what she needs to pack for Luffy when she visits him today. It has been a long time since she's seen him, over a month, and he's been growing so much lately. Surely he needs new clothes by now, so she adds new clothes to her mental list, estimating the size he would need. She also decided he needs fruits and vegetables since she knows he's not eating those. That boy will eat nothing but meat.

The door to the bar opens, snapping her out of her thoughts, and a tall man enters. He's wearing a black hat and a shirt that says,