Prologue

In this world people rank is divided:
Alpha
Beta
Omega

Land is also occupied by three type of creature:
Humans
Werewolf
Vampire

Werewolf and Vampire have powers but humans doesn't....

Mostly Werewolf lives in human world......

Very some Vampire live in human world because they can't tolerate sunlight... so only high ranker Vampire can tolerate so they lives in human world....

When Alpha, beta and omega turn in 5 year... they were sent to human world for gaining knowledge...... and when they turn 20 they came into their world... to find his mate... ( guys in Age of 20 they would know about their mate)

And when they found their mate... they would decide to live.. in their world or human world..........

But it not same in yibo case.... yibo is Werewolf Omega...... he always wanted a mate who love and cherish him.....but when he turn into 20... he can't find his mate.......he become sad and think that .... moon goddess choose no mate for him....

Yibo go back back to human world because if he stay in his world... and people know it... they will definitely bully him...
So he complete his study and become teacher in gusu Lan university.......
(Guys.. in in his world ... very few people know about him being Omega..... but in human world....no one one... and he hid his omega pheromones )

After many year later now yibo turn into 29 years... he is cold... he hate when someone break the rule..... but know no one that he is very warm...... yibo show his warmness only to his one and only friend or brother wang Jackson.........

One day which is day many freshmen came to university........ yibo saw some boys group which is doing something against the rule( guys.. what are they doing you will know later)..... he came toward them to scold them ........ when group of boys saw that someone is coming toward them .... they run from... but yibo saw one boy face which stuck out his tongue... and run from there..... yibo feel something...
He stuck there dumbfounded......

What do you think who is the boy?
What they do in that place...... that yibo become angry?
What he feel ?
What if they face each other?
Did he ever able to find his mate?...

Hi readers........ guys, I didn't know much about Alpha omega world... so maybe in future I add some word or theory which had no meaning in world but in my story it has........
So , I hope you like the chapter...
Bye...