We're All Freaks.

I was running. Running until I couldn't breathe. I heard gun shots behind me. Since when do they carry guns?! I ran even faster. Dodging every bullet and arrow that came flying past me. I had no idea where I was. Some place that I don't what to be in, apparently. I had no idea where the others are. That's what worried me the most. I saw I cliff over head. I smiled to myself.

Finally! A way to get out alive. I picked up speed, unfolded my wings, jumped in the air and soared through the sky. But something stopped me. I heard the whining of an arrow soaring through the sky. Then, I feel a sting in my right wing. I've been hit. Then, I'm falling face first to a road. Just as my face would meet the road, I jerk awake. It was all a dream.

I was panting pretty hard. probably cause that dream scared the shit out of me. Then, I start taking slower breaths. My family and I have been crashing at home random unattended house. We are leaving this morning.

I get dressed and then I check on the little one, Sapphire. She busy sleeping the morning away. Sapphire is the longest at age 13. Sapphire is half fish. Instead of legs, she'll have the tail of a angel fish, when she morphs into it. But what ever you do, DON'T call her a mermaid. She will find you, and she will hurt you. Other than when you bring up that, she's the sweetest in the whole group. She has beach blonde curly hair, with Sapphire blue eyes. All of my group is from a place called the Lab.

The Lab is what we call the place that experimented on us. They call themselves something else, we just don't know what. Oh, and they want to kill every single human on the plant. They're making mutants to replace them. Apparently, humans are 'too soft'. I don't believe that, but whatever. They mess with our DNA and stuff. It's kinda gross.

Anyway, I should introduce my family of freaks (By freaks, I mean that with love.). Well, there's me, Flame. I'm 19 years old. I think. We all don't know our real birthdays. I'm the leader of my family of mutants, even though we're not really related. i'm the oldest, so I guess that makes me the leader. I have midnight black hair, and bangs the end right above my nostrils. No one sees my eyes. You'll find out why, later. I can see through certain things, like my bangs. So, I see you, like you see me. And like I said, the wings of a Raven.I also have weird fire powers. Again, you'll found out more, later.

There's Storm. I know, when you think of Storm, you think of that girl off of the X-Men. Well, this Storm, is a boy.

I've known him the longest. He's my best friend, I would throw myself in front of a train for him. Storm is also 19, but I'm older than him by a few months. He has the power of Electricity and Storm (Hence his name). I'll tell you how he got that power, later. Storm has Black hair the hangs a little in front if one of his eyes. And he's eyes are a dark brown. Storm is a little bit panther in him. He can morph into a panther when he wants. Other wise, he has the form of a human.

Now there's, Dex. Dex is short for Dexter. Dex is only 17. He is s little bit of a cheetah. He can also morph into a cheetah whenever he wants. All the other times, he's human. He can run at the speed of light whenever he wants. He is CRAZY fast. He has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. So whenever we're in public (which isn't a lot) girls fangirl over him.

Rose, is 15. She has the powers to control nature. Like, make flowers grow and stuff. She always has a flower in her sun streaked hlight red hair. She is a little bit Eagle, by the way. She has 10 feet long eagle wings.

As I walk into the kitchen to make some breakfast, I hear footsteps. Thinking about my dream, I turn around fast and pin whatever it is to the ground. "Chill Flame!" Dex, one of my family members says. "My bad, bro." I say as I get off of him. "You must have mad reflexes." He states. "Of course I do." I say. I start to raid the cabinets of any food. " Is there any food in this place?" I ask, slightly curious and slightly mad. "Yeah, 'cause when you see an abandon house you think, 'Oh, this place should have tons of eatable food'" he says. I just roll my eyes and start raiding the fridge.

All of a sudden I hear a bunch of tumbling nosies as Dex bursts into laughter. I look and see that Storm has fallen down the stairs. I even try to hide my laughter. I mean, Storm is the quite one. He has a lot of Stleathness. Not anymore!

"Shut the hell up!" He yells at us, but that just makes it more funnier. "So this is the super sneaky Storm, huh?" I ask. "What's all the racket?" Rose asks as she comes down the stairs. "Storm busted his ass!" Dex practically yells as Rose cracks up.

"What's for breakfast?" Storm asks, trying to change the topic. "Well, It looks like well have to go out and 'find' some." I say. "And by find, you mean steal." Storm says. "Yup. I'll be right back, I'm going to wake up Sapphire." I say.

"Yo, Sapphire! We gots to get up!" I say, as I knock on her door. I get no answer. "Sapphire? Get up!" I say, and knock louder and harder. Still no answer. I get a little worried.

"Sapphire, I'm coming in! This better not be a prank!" I say, and Open the door. She's not in there! Her window is open. I stood there, feeling like the worst person in the world. While I was out there, hanging out, and playing around, Sapphire, practically my own kid, has been kidnaped. I basically raised her!

In plan fury, in punch a wall. And then almost the whole wall fell down. My bad. Sometimes I forget how strong I really am.