I'm sorry..

Your pov:

So I just got into a fight with a girl at school. She was talking shit about Lexi, MY best friend.
Anyway I'm done with this shit so I'm leaving, to the gas station Ash was going to be pissed but I didn't care. He hated when I got into fights but most of the time its for my friends but that obviously didn't mean anything to Ash because I "still got hurt"

Anyway I made it to the gas station and saw Fez
"Hey Fez" I said walking in "hey y/n- oh shit you good" Fez said looking a bit worried "yea, just another fight" I said, the cut on my lip slightly stinging "y/n. You know how Ash gon be when he sees you" Fez said blowing smoke out of his mouth "yea, yea I know" I said as I walked to the back where Ashtray was.

"Hey" I walked in looking away from Ash "hey ma" Ash said putting down the money he was counting and walked up to me "ain't you supposed to be at school?" Ash asked "yea.. but um I got into another fight and then I just left" I said looking down so he wouldn't see me "another fight, ma.." he lifted my chin up so he could get a better look at me, Ash sounded more concerned instead of pissed "I'm sorry"

He didn't answer he just took me to the bathroom to clean my wounds.

He sat me up on the sink and came between my legs and started cleaning my wounds. It was silent until Ash spoke up "ma, you need to stop with all these fights" he said softly but stern at the same time and cleaning the wound on my lip which stung making me wince "I know, I just get pissed off a little too much.." I said looking away.

"I know but still" he said as he put hes arms around my waist and hugged me "I just hate seeing you hurt and shit" Ash said "I'm sorry.."
I said as I rubbed the back of his head with one hand and wrapped the other around his neck.

.