"A noble man should always keep his promises."

He stepped closer until their clothes brushed together.

"I've never deemed myself as a noble man. And honestly, I don't think I can stand for two more days without you."

Her mind and nerves were frantic and stormed inside her, but she still sounded clear when she asked, "Will you continue the giving of free food and keep on funding that clinic?"

"Such an expensive lady," Min Ho smiled, "If you give yourself to me tonight then yes, I will."

"Jeongmalyo?"

"Definitely. So......are you mine from tonight?"

"........yes. I guess."

"........Why?"

"Because maybe I'm the only one between us who hasn't done her duties....." she answered with a small voice.

"Glad you finally reached this conclusion. Because I completely agree. Are you sure, though? Because once you're on my bed, I won't allow you to leave even if you beg for it."

"I'm sure, My Lord."

"Good," Min Ho reached out but she stepped back.

"Wait! I have something to tell you! I completely have no idea how to please a man! Some parents who are ambitious educate their daughters of what to do, but not mine. I truly, honestly don't know what to do for a man!"

"I've never thought you would know, too. That's alright. I'll teach you what to do."

"And—and I heard that it could be excruciatingly painful. Would you—would you please try to reduce it? Is that possible?"

"I'll do my utmost power to do that, Lady Go Eun. Now, would you please stop stepping away from me?"

She realized she was stepping back almost to the door.

Once she stood still, he reached to hold her waist.

"H—how should this begin?"

"By the meeting of lips and lips, Lady Go Eun."

"Who—who should start it?"

"Me," he answered, covering her lips with his.

She tensed but didn't move away.

He pulled back and saw that she looked entirely anxious but having no will to stop him.

So he pulled her body to him and kissed her like he always craved to do, pressing, licking, devouring, sucking her upper lips and below. His hands started to roam on her body, caressing her back over and over again as he drank her lips repeatedly. Her body yielded, shaking but welcoming him. Her mouth tasted so good, better than anyone else he ever had, making him lose himself in it, kissing her like tomorrow would never come.

It was good that she didn't need to do more than accepting his kisses, because she felt like her logic flew away from her brain, her senses clashed against each other, and her ability to stand had disappeared. Had he didn't hold her, she would have fallen on the floor already.

He knew he was kissing madly, and it's rare that he entirely lost himself to lust. Usually he only did that when he was with a highly talented courtesan. But there was something greatly appealing in a girl who said she's willing for this yet knowing nothing of what to do. It was surprising to discover that this would be his first time taking such a girl, because even a virgin courtesan knew what to do to please him.

He couldn't wait to have all of this girl he was holding, moving his lips to kiss and bite her jawbones and exploring her smooth, white neck, where a fragrance was sprayed. She was breathing hard and it sounded like a caress in his ears, her lips looked redder after his assaults.