"You guys are here to see the soccer expedition too?"

Hina and Norika nodded at Asuto's excited self, "Though I'm not sure if they're still going..."

"Oh we are! Come, come, just give me your tickets!" Miyuki smiled as she drags Hina towards her sister on the counter.

• • •

"Yo."

"Oh, I thought you went home already, Hiroto."

"He doesn't want to lose the chance to go against you, Min."

"Shut up, Tatsuya."

Several minutes passed as Yukiko spends her time observing the 7v7 between Toragami members and Inakuni Raimon's. At last, her two childhood friends has come to visit her.

"How was the festival?"

"It sucks. Though the food was okay... I guess." Hiroto mumbled the last sentence.

"Gross. Stop being a tsundere."

"Who are you calling Tsundere?!"

"Hiroto, calm." Tatsuya interfered.

The bickering between the two has already been a normal situation for the red haired boy and usually he would let them be.

That was the case if the three of them were in a more private place.

He always tries his best to calm Hiroto down in public when Yukiko teases him.

"Sorry to say this Hiroto... But I'm not playing today."

"Huh? What the hell? So you're telling me that I just waste my money to go against some random weakling?"

"Well... To be honest, she did told us that she won't play soccer anymore... That's why I didn't buy one."

"Huh?! I thought you were just scared to get your butts kicked!"

"Hiroto... You really never learned..."

"You should've told me earlier. Tch." Hiroto was about to throw away the slip of paper, but Yukiko was quickly enough to snatch it from him.

"No littering."

"I'm not littering!"

"Besides, Hiroto you can just face off Yuki if you want. She's my sister anyway. You know our plays are not that different."

"It is different!" Hiroto shouted suddenly making the girl quite taken aback by his sudden outburst. "It's different..."

"Hiroto..."

"Min, maybe you doesn't notice it, but we do. We know how different your plays compared to Yuki's. Yuki may not be that bad but--"

"Stop it Tatsuya. I don't wanna hear it." The girl quickly cuts the red haired boy's sentence.

Tatsuya just silenced as Yukiko's commanded, since he knows what were the cause of it. Yukiko doesn't want Hiroto to know about the cause of her quitting soccer, since she knows that he won't leave her alone if she said it and Tatsuya who has already heard of the reason, can do nothing but respect her wishes.