T H E T E X T

Charli's POV
I woke up with a bad headache, I walked to my bathroom opening the cabinet to find pills to take.
Once I took the pills, I changed and washed up.
By the time I was doing all that it was already 10:00 so I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.
I saw my sister and Noah in the kitchen so I went by them to say hi and to get some cereal.
Dixie: so, you came home late last night
Charli: Oh yeah I was with Avani last night at the party, and I lost track of time.
Dixie: ok
I think Dixie is worried for me, but it's not like I did something wrong. I walked over to them and sat next to her and Noah, while I was eating my cereal, I felt my phone buzz.
I grab my phone to see who it was, a phone number?
It was no name just the numbers, I open my phone to see what they said.
"Hey this is cooper, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out sometime today"
I look at his text message and smiled.
Dixie: who texted you? Chase?
I look at Dixie and put my phone away, oh yeah he wanted to know if I can hang out with him today.
Dixie smiles and tells me I should hang out with him, and says maybe someday we can double date with her and Noah.
I nodded and went back to my room so I can respond to Cooper.
Charli: Hey, yeah we can hang out today
I stared at my phone waiting for a response, I felt my phone buzz and saw he responded.
Cooper: Ok! Pick you up in 30 minutes :)
I put my phone down and changed into something else. Once I finished changing I sat down at my vanity and started doing my makeup.
A couple of minutes go by, and I get a text that he's here.
I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.
Dixie: Where are you going?
I look back at Dixie and tell her I'm hanging out with chase, I walked outside of the house and closed the door.
I see cooper and get inside of his car, he told me were going to have lunch and walk around the area.
I smile back and nodded, while we were driving he was telling me about his life and facts about himself. I love how I got to know him more, so I decided I should also talk about myself. We talked through the whole drive there, once we got to our destination he got out first and opened the door for me.
It was a nice small lunch restaurant, it wasn't a popular place so I don't think we will get paparazzi here.
We ordered food and talked for a bit more, once we finished our food we ordered ice cream and left. We were standing by the restaurant talking more and laughing. He grabbed my phone and started to take pictures of himself, he told me if I wanted to come to his friend's house.
Cooper: It's ok, they aren't there, but they have this huge projector for watching movies and he lets me use it all the time.
I agree to go and walk back to his car, Driving there was fast so we didn't talk much.
His friend lives in an apartment so when we got there we had to take the elevator, they live at the top. Cooper grabbed my phone again and started to take pictures of himself.
Charli: Why do you always take pictures?
Cooper: Cause they are fun
We both laughed as he took 100 photos on my phone
He Hearted one and told me to save that one because he looks good. I laughed and just said
"Yeah ok".

Dixie's POV
It's already, 6:00 pm, and Charli and I need to be getting ready for dinner with our family.
The only problem is she's not here yet, but because it's our family from Connecticut I wanna be there on time, which means we have to be there in an hour. I thought for a second maybe because Noah's coming to my dinner maybe chase can come too, I will ask charli to ask him since she's already with him.
Dixie: Hey Charli, remember we have dinner with our family in an hour so come home already. And also ask Chase if he wants to come to our dinner.
Charli: oh ok, and fine I will text him
Text him? I thought they are hanging out. Well, that's what she told me before she left.
Dixie: text? Aren't you next to him?
Charli: oh yeah, lol I was joking
Dixie: Ok...
That was strange, even for Charli. But whatever I need to get ready

Charli's POV
A couple of minutes later cooper drops me off back at my house. I had a good time with him, we watched a marvel movie and had snacks but sadly we couldn't finish our movie because I had to leave. But I'm excited about our dinner, oh shoot I forgot to text chase. I grab my phone and went on chase's number, I was thinking to myself, do I really want him to come? I thought about it for a while and eventually figured it will be fine if he came so I will just text him to come.
Charli: I have dinner at my parent's house with some family, wanna come?
Chase: sure, I will be there
I saw his response and put my phone away so I can finish getting ready.
Dixie, Noah, and I left in one car, and later he was going to meet us at my parent's house.
Glad We were already in the car when I texted him because we just made it on time
Once we got there I saw all my family was there, I greeted all of them by hugging and saying hi. Once we all sat down for dinner that's when chase walked in, he greeted my family and sat down next to me.
An hour passed after we finish dinner, and I had a lot of fun seeing my family I haven't seen in a while. We talked about old memories and talked about how me and Dixie we were doing. My family thinks I'm dating chase and keep saying how cute we are, it sucks that they are staying that because we aren't but it's fine I didn't wanna start anything. When everyone was talking, Dixie asked a question that made me stressed like crazy
Dixie: So Chase, what did you and Charli do today?
Chase: what? I wasn't with Charli today
I saw Dixie look at me confused, I didn't wanna look at her because I didn't know what to say.
Charli: I was going to go to Chase's house, but I decided to go to Avani's instead. That's why I said chases name first when you asked.
I can tell that Dixie didn't believe me, but she just said ok and changed the subject. That was close.
Couple of minutes later my mom told everyone to take pictures with the family, they wanted to use my phone because I had the best camera quality. We took about 5 minutes taking photos of everyone but my mom wanted one big phone of the D'Amelios so chase took the photo. He took a long time because he kept taking so many photos, "why are you taking so many photos" I laugh while asking chase.
"Because photos are fun" he responds.
Woah that gave me Deja Vu.
Once we finished taking photos, I grabbed my phone back from chase because everyone was using it.
"Hold on, let me pick my favorite photo". Chase asked, I opened my phone so he can pick one.
I saw him smiling and then it faded away, "what? what happened" I asked him confused.
He turned off my phone and gave it back to me,
"Um, be right back I have to go to the bathroom". He gets up from the table and leaves.
As he walks away I go on my phone to see what he had seen, as I opened my phone it was a picture that was from today.

Oh shit.