Shocking

Ashley's pov

"Well first there is something about me you should no." I say to the lady at the door.

"My parents dropped me off here about 5 minutes ago but I was to scared to to nock." I said shyly

"My name is Ashley Mae Peterson, I'm 16 years old and my birthday is on February 21."

"I only have one question for you Ashley, why did your parents just drop you off here?" The lady at the door asked.

"Well they said they don't care about me and that I make there life horrible." I said about to cry.

"Oh... Well you are very welcome to stay here until we can find you a home, my name is Mrs.Johnson." Mrs.Johnson said in a kind voice.

She told me all the rules about the house there is a lot to remember I don't think I will be able to remember all the stuff she had told me!

1. Use nice language

2. You are only to leave if you ask

3. No physical contact with the other members of the house

4. No teasing

5. Personal space

6. No going into the attic

Well I am still a little confused about use nice language I mean really it's just words.

So I unpacked all my stuff and then I got up the courage to ask if I could go for a walk.

"Mrs.Johnson?" Trying to ask as politely as possible "can I go for a little walk?" "Well of chores you can! But please be back here before dinner." Mrs.Johnson seems like a nice lady!

So I put on my shoes and jacket and start for the park. As I am almost there. I see a familiar face. As I get closer I realize that it's harry styles from one direction!!!! I was about to go all fangirl over him when he said hi to me!!!

Harry's POV

"Hi" I say to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She was walking All alone. I never seen her in my life but I'm glad I did!

"Hey." She said so softly I almost died. "So I never seen you around here before" "yeah I just got here my parents brought me to an orphanage earlier today."

Wow why would they do that to a girl that looked like that!!

"Why did they bring you there?"

"We'll they said I make there life horrible and that they don't care about me so here I am." I think she was about to cry so I gave her a hug and asked if she would like to see each other again. I was a little nerves about asking but when she said yes I was happy. Something I haven't been for a long time after my last girlfriend died in a car accident last year, but I think I'm ready to move on.

We started to talk about every thing and it was getting close to 6:00pm. Wow 3 hours of talking!!

Ashley's POV

As I look at my iPhone I see its almost 6:00 "oh no I got to go I'm suppose to be back but dinner!" I said " Ashley here's my number you should txt me sometime" aw gosh his eyes are so gorgeous! Right before I left I said I sure will and he kissed me on the cheek!!

As I started walking back I checked the time again "SHIT! It's almost 6:30!!" I started to run and as I got there Mrs.Johnson did not look very happy.

"Where have you been?!?" Was she yelling at me? "I was in the park and I got lost on my way back" lying to her I didn't want her to know about harry I was scared she might not let me go for walks to see him any more.

As we ate mash potatoes, chicken, green beans, and milk. Every one was silent. It was really boring but oh we'll at lease I have a roof over my head and food. But I don't really eat a lot I get teased that I'm fat but I'm only 120 pounds and I'm 15! But I try not to lessen but the words alway get to me so I don't eat.

Harrys POV

As I get back with the boys I get a text

--------------------------------------------

Hey it's Ashley from the park~ 267-431-4679

Oh hey what's up?

Nothing just got done eating. You? From: Ashley :)

Thinking about you! :)

Aww your so sweet from Ashley:)

I know I try to be ;)

Oh I got to go lights out bye! From Ashley:)

Ok love you!

Love you too! From Ashley

------------------------------------------

As I walk down stairs to the boys they all locked at me

"Why you so smily?" Lou asked me

"Oh I think it's about a girl!!!" Liam yelled after

As I blush the boys get all wired like its a odd thing

"How about you ask her to dinner tomorrow night?" Niall asked

I thought it was a good idea so I decided to text her but I know I won't get a respond tell tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!!! I was wondering if you would like to go to lunch with me tomorrow??

---------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing

~lets go crazy crazy till we see the sun I know we only met but let's pretend its love~ as I grab my phone I see its from harry. What he wants to go to lunch with me??

---------------------------------------------

Umm sure what time?

Umm about 1? From harry:)

I think I can make it :)

Yeah! From harry:)

---------------------------------------------

As I wake up and get ready I here a nock on my door I open it

"We're r u going?" Mrs.Johnson yelled

"I'm going for a walk."

"No your not! You have chores!"

"What chores!?"

"Yes every day 1-2!"

---------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! THE NAXT CHAPTER WILL BE NEXT WEEK!!

HAVE A AmaZAYN DAY!!!