Chapter XIV - To Keep You Safe and Alive

Start from the beginning

Y/n scoffed, she stared at Eren with a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-kid?-look. "I wonder if you'll still look that happy if you really end up joining the survey corps..." Y/n sarcastically said.

Eren frowned, he out his both of his hands on his waist and just stared at Y/n with a funny, disapproving look.

"Thank you for helping Armin."

Y/n looked at Mikasa, the raven-haired girl politely bowed her head as a thanks to the h/c-haired woman.

Y/n smiled and nod. "No problem. And you look really pretty." Y/n said.

Mikasa blushed that she ended up hiding half of her face behind her red scarf out of her embarrassment.

"T-thank you..." Mikasa said.

Y/n chuckled and nod, she ruffled Mikasa's hair then turned to look at Eren. "And you. You're just a boy but you act like an adult ready to throw a dman fist! Tch. Such an angry boy..."

Eren frowned, he even rolled his eyes at Y/n making Y/n to smugly smirked.

"I bet you always make your mother mad at you. You're a stubborn child, aren't you?" Y/n teasingly asked.

Armin and Mikasa both chuckled.

"Hey! Don't laugh!" Eren said.

Armin held Y/n's hand, making the
h/c-haired lady to look at him.

"Your name's Y/n, right, miss soldier?" The blond-boy politely asked.

Y/n nod her head. "That's right."

Eren gasped, he stared at Y/n with his exaggerated, shocked face expression.

"Y/n?! As in that Y/n, also known as humanity's goddess titan slayer?!"
The green-eyed boy said.

Y/n smirked. "Hell yeah. That's me!"

Eren smiled widely.

He pumped a fist and punched the air, feeling so happy and excited that he got to meet the strongest, and most beautiful female soldier among all the military regiment. The war goddess of the survey corps, cadet Y/n Vogel.

"AH! Can I get your sign?!"
Eren happily asked.

Y/n laughed. "Huh? Not like I'm some kind of famous musician or what...?"

Eren held Y/n's hand and shook it. "You are famous! You're the strongest female soldier alive! Everyone says that you're strength alone equals to a whole battalion!" Eren happily said.

"Tch..." Y/n clicked her tongue.

She rolled her eyes, then sighed.

"People really made an exaggerated information about me, huh...damn it."

"You don't like it?" Mikasa asked.

Y/n frowned, she sat on the ground, never minding if it's dirty or not.

Just in front of them is a view to a lake. Y/n leaned back on the wall behind her as she stare at the lake.

"Not that I don't like it. But people having expectations like that from me is kind of pressuring. That's what I don't like...I hate feeling pressured."

The three kids stared at Y/n with their innocent eyes. The h/c-haired woman smiled at them."That's why you three should just enjoy your childhood. You don't know it, but being an adult is hard. Don't rush to grow up, brats."

The three nod their heads.

"Yes, Y/n-san."

Y/n looked up at the sky, it's orange because of the sun almost setting.