part 2- the party *SMUT*

I got ready for the party, doing my hair and makeup. Alicia and Jake came by to pick me up.
We drive to the party, i walk in and see Evan, Dane, and Jane, I walk up and hug Evan "hey Evan" he looks at me and smiles "i see you actually came" he says as he laughs. Soon Mario walks in with Alice, Alice and Mario had been hooking up foreverr but neither wanted to admit it. She looked me up and down with the nastiest look ive ever seen.
I tapped Alicia on the shoulder and whispered "look" she turned around and looked behind her causing Evan to look also. He rolled his eyes and scoffed "not that bitch again" I look at him and say "evan don't start another fight" He pulls me by my arm upstairs into the bathroom as he says "come on"
It didn't take long for him to lock the door as our lips interlocked with eachothers. I could feel the heat in the room rise, this all felt so suddenly. He stopped and locked his eyes into mine, I had known evan for over a year now and i always thought he was cute but i never felt like this.
He looked deep into my eyes and said "look, bailey ive liked you for some time now i-i just backed off since you were dating that jerk Mario" I blushed and looked away "Evan i like you too" He kissed me as i felt my body being propped up on the bathroom counter

(bathroom counter in question) ^^^

Our tongues danced in eachothers mouth as i felt his hands go up my dress. I lowered my hands to unzip his jeans, I then got on floor so my head was facing his veiny cock. I wrapped my lips around his tip as i heard a deep sigh come out of his mouth. I lowered my mouth around his cock almost taking the whole thing, he held my head and loudly moaned but stopping himself from letting it out. I bopped my head up and down slobbering on it, as lewd noises came out. It only took around 6-7 minutes before my mouth was filled with hot cum, he groaned and gripped my head. I released from him as he opened my mouth with his hands and said "swallow for me love" I gulped loudly as i opened my mouth to show i had swallowed as he said "good girl"
I was soon bent over the counter as i felt him pull up my dress and pull down my panties. He then put his cock into me tip first, i loudly gasped from the pain as he stuck his finger into my mouth. I bit down as he began thrusting into me, in and out. I could feel his large cock stretching me out as i slowly adjusted to his size, he held onto my hip starting to pick up the speed. He took his fingers out of my mouth and held my face as he softly whispered "does that feel good you lil slut?" I blushed and moaned more as he continued to blow my back out. It didn't take long for both of us to say "coming!" As he pull out i felt hot cum all over my back and butt. He grabbed a towel in there as he wiped me up, we fixed ourselves as he began to head downstairs.
"wow took yall long enough, what were yall doing fucking?" Alicia said giggling with a smirk on her face. Evan then replied "maybe" winking at her, i blushed as the thought of what had just happened came back.

*a few drinks and hours later*

I realized it was getting late and told Evan, to my surprise he said "oh don't worry you'll be coming home with me sweetheart" I blushed as Evan grabbed my hand helped me into the car. He soon began driving and we were at his place.....