❤️❤️ONE TO BE:BUT NOW MUMMY DOES'T HAVE MOOD TO FEED💓💓

Start from the beginning

Viren: bawari manne mehsoos kr..

(than he kiss her, now he kiss her, she responded him well, when he come above he feel her cold and it was a like ice, so he go down off her body and give some of kisses and try to worm her..... now purvi also feel him, he go near her navel and try to kiss uper of her v spots when he was give a kiss he see that her foot are hurt, he give her both of foot and make her open by himself and come upper and give her neck a kiss, than vire slowly get off his clothes, what was rest of him, when he take off she feel his man wood, first at all he slowly move in her above without getting in inside, when he feel touching her her v spoted feel that she is ready than first slowly get inside of her, it was just a half, she feel a pain than viren stop it, because he get scared if she get hurt herself, he see her face than find that because of pain she was tightly holding the pillow, and some tears dropping from her eyes, he slowly give a kiss her eyes corner...

Viren:Bawari ke tanne chot phaunchi

Purvi :.mukhyaji..... (in shivering voice) Mukhi ji mujhe kuch mehsoos ho rha hai
(than she again close the eyes viren rubber his nose her face, sat her to look him)

Viren:Manne maaf karde agar yo sab main tanne it I chot phochaya

(than he hold her both of hands, he give her neck a kiss and but her neck)

Bawari plz manne dekh (than give her cheek a kiss, tha she look him, he first just give a peek a lips, see purvi face, she also look him, they transform with each other something, than he give a kiss after a minute viren passionatly kiss her, while kisses her he get full inside)

Purvi:aha.... Mukh. Hay. Ji

(viren tightly and passionate hold her lips and make purvi a comfortable, after a minute she doesn't feel any pain, viren more make her legs open and ridamanly shake with her, purvi a minutly try to get up from herself, when she try to herself and viren give her chest a kiss and leaking her nipples after this act purvi again laidown the floor like this they become one.. And all the night was pass by passionate, but even purvi get tried of this all viren doesn't get them)

The next day arrives in havil anyone doesn't have any ideas about viren and they doesn't know that purvi also missing, after making more searches Ms, yogi come home, ms say to yogi that again make a call for viren, tha. Yogi nodded yes and answer the phone, on hut viren was hug purvi tightly, like any aire can't come between them, purvi feel comfortable because of this, she hear some noise about viren phone ring, try to make herself released, but viren doesn't let her go... because of her behaviour viren break his sleep and see her)

Vir:Bawri (with irritating way) tu ke kr rhi h...manne sone de na..kl raat bhi sone na dia tanne..or kitna tang karegi manne (than again he starts to give kiss and bit her neck)

Purvi:Mukhiji. Ooo(with shivering voice) ye aapka phn bj rha h. (but viren doesn't listen her and again try to get inside and try to make herself for him, but purvi hold his face and nodded no and say him to answer the phone, with irritating way viren try to take the call, he see so many call and again yogi try to call him, he take the call and answer the phone)

Haa yogi tanne mujhe phn kyu kiya
(purvi was sleeping in his chest than she put her chain his chest and see what he speaks and she was rolled her little fingers over his chest, than viren hold her hand and nodded to not to do it, because he feel shivering himself, purvi smile)

Purvi :(in her mind) Mujhe lagta h ye jagah mukhiji ki kamzori h

(than she take her hand near his nipples and rolled its over, viren can't endure it he see purvi, she is smiling, than with put waiting she leaking them, viren was shocked, because this is not purvi, who used to be, after a minute she bit them than smiled)