1

Hey guys, I know its been awhile but I'm back now with a goal. All new story, different from my normal work slightly, tell me what you think so...Enjoy!!!

All packs in the surrounding area gather for the mating party, you have to be seventeen so you'd have your wolf. Defla, Gryde, and Zelto are sons of alphas so the girls will be watching to see if they have a chance but most will just cower away.

They were some groups that found their mate and some didn't so random hookups, Gryde had his girlfriend Calvey but he really wanted his mate so he was a bit bummed. He decided to go for a walk in the trees along the perimeter while talking to his wolf Poy, when he saw a beautiful young lady in a backyard of her home but she wasn't of age for the party.

She was doing something so her back was to him and he didn't want to get too close and risk getting caught, he watched her till she started to undress and he quickly left before he saw anything, he would probably see her again.

He returned back to the party where Calvey was chatting with some friends. She hugged him but he and his wolf went back to their deep conversation till the end of the party. He went back to the pack house and up to his room with Calvey right behind him.

"Hey, you ok? Its like you didn't notice me or anyone at the party. Did you find your mate?" She was nervous as I turned to look at her.

"No baby, I was talking to my wolf that's all, he has quite the personality. Come, lets go shower and get some rest." He pulled her to him and kissed her.

While laying in bed, I couldn't sleep. Calvey wants to mate but I knew she wasn't my mate so I've been holding back and she knows that, even my parents and my beta knows this. She's upset that her mate wasn't there and believes he wont be around. Eventually I did go to sleep, nothings changed so ill just keep my life going..

~Gryde's POV~

Its been two years since that pack gathering and I haven't been back since. Calvey walked into my office while I was deep in thought, she's been trying to mate and I just cant. She had on a purple sundress, those coco breast were round and plump like that ass. We'd make-out and give oral pleasure but no sex, she came to sit on my lap and started kissing me, yes I got turned on and she knew it.

I smelled her neck before kissing along her neck, she was coming into heat and is trying to trap me. I laid her back on my desk and lifted her dress and gave her lower lips and yummy center some explosive attention and she helped release my tension but she gave me a unhappy look, she knew I couldn't. She got dressed and left my office just as my beta Jeld walked in.

"The pack meeting is tonight and you didn't come for two years, your father ordered you to go. you have an hour." Jeld nodded and walked out the office.

I finished up my work and headed to my room for a shower, Calvey was already in the shower so I figured she was going too. After we got dress, we walked out the pack house toward the gathering as the pack members fell into place behind me. Once we hit the clearing wolves starts splitting off, they probably smell their mate. I saw all the hungry eyes, hoping for a connection, I knew she wasn't here and maybe I'll just go ahead and mark Calvey.

I moved to sit down when Poy started getting uneasy. Lets go for a walk, I don't want to see this again.

I walk through the trees till I find the lake, I smell lavender, mints and mangoes. She was humming while swimming in the water, I quietly sat and listened but it didn't last long once she smelled me. She made eye contact and my wolf howled, I finally found my mate and she is beautiful.

Chocolate skin with soft grey eyes, dark brown hair that's braided down her back and a beauty mole above her right eye. She got out the water and was wearing a simple blue bikini, she came to sit by me.

"I never thought an Alpha would be my mate, I'm sorry if this will cause a problem for you and if you want I can reject you, I'm sure your in a relationship." She whispered and Poy took over and my lips connected with her soft lips and let a moan slip from those lips.

"I wouldn't reject you, your my mate. What's your name?" I smiled

"Lirya of Crescent Moon, I need to inform my family or do you want to wait?" she looked at the water.

"Then lets go, ill help pack also. Lead the way Lirya."

I followed closely to her pack borders, patrol met us there and accompanied us to Lirya's home. She opened the door and soon an older woman was staring at me.