Paints

"Rodger White, a reporter for this news channel, has failed to gather an interview from Mr. and Mrs. [NAME REDACTED], parents of Olivia [NAME REDACTED];who is currently infected. Until an interview has taken place, we will update this situation very little. But please, stay inside unless you know it's safe."

-----------

Only happiness...

That's all you feel...

Right Olivia?

Olivia had awoken, in the arms of [NAME REDACTED]. Olivia wasn't scared. If anything, she felt happy.

At ease.

But that happiness...

It was OVERWHELMING.

Like she couldn't feel ANYTHING ELSE.

That's when [NAME REDACTED] spoke to her.

"You're awake now...perfect..."

Olivia was a bit confused, but it didn't get rid of the smile on her face. As a matter of fact, she couldn't get rid of it. It was impossible to put the smile down. But...that didn't matter to her.

The smile felt right.

It felt like it was meant to be there all along.

"Olivia is your name...correct?"

Olivia nodded, the smile never leaving her face.

"Well Olivia...we have a goal to complete."

"What is it?"

"You know that feeling of pure happiness that is coursing through you right now?"

"Yes...why?"

"We need to spread that eternal happiness to everyone else. And we can't let anything stop us."

"But...aren't we hurting them in the process?"

The smile on Olivia's face had threatened to fall.

"No. If anything, we're doing them a favor. We're removing those other emotions, so that everyone will ONLY be HAPPY. For ETERNITY."

Olivia's smile stopped quaking.

"Happiness....for everyone...eternally?"

"Yes Olivia. Everyone will get it."

"But what if they run?"

"Then we chase. And we catch."

"What if they get away?"

"Then we go look for someone else."

"Okay...so...when do we start?"

"We'll start right now. You know how to use a syringe, correct?"

"Mhm. My mom showed me how; she's a nurse!"

"Good. You'll need one."

[NAME REDACTED] handed Olivia a syringe, filled with the same serum that was flowing through them both.

"We...inject them with this?"

"Yes. This is the serum that will bless everyone with eternal happiness."

"Alright...let's go spread happiness!"

[NAME REDACTED] and Olivia set off to find someone to inject with the serum, their eyes crazy, with an insanely wide smile on their faces.