I'm New Here, Who Are You?

A/N: This isn't my first story, I have many more on other sites, but I still am not the best writer. Please be honest on how you think this goes. I love feedback and enjoy tips and tricks. Thanks! Enjoy reading! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Rose POV~ 

I was walking down the street of my new neighborhood. I just moved to Florida. My parents and I had to move for my fathers work. He's an animation artist now. I never really get to see him much. I just hang around with my mom and my brother. I'm 13, by the way. I'm a little scared. I live in a rural area of Florida, yes, but I never want to trust people. I have a hard time with that. I don't know why, I just do. I was just walking along the street when I saw a man sitting on a bench. He looked more like a teen, actually. I ran up to him and sat beside him. He turned and smiled at me, a sweet innocent smile. "Hi there, friend. How are you?" He looked genuinely interested in my answer, actually. I smiled back, thinking of the proper way to respond. This man was gorgeous. He had pretty blue eyes, framed by thin glasses. He had dark, shaggy brown hair. He was wearing a hoodie and some normal Converse and jeans. He looked good for an adult. "I'm well, thank you. How are you?" He looked a bit surprised I asked him that. "I'm quite well, thank you." I nodded, turning my head to the empty street he was earlier facing. "So, what's your name, hun?" He asked me. "Oh, I uh- I- I'm Rose R-" He could tell I was nervous, and he shook his head. "No, you don't have to tell me. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." I giggled a little at that. He actually cared. "It's fine. I'm Rose Reynolds. You are?" "Ryan Terry." He responded. I sat there for a minute, shocked. I was sitting next to, and conversing with, Ryan Terry. A.K.A, Cryaotic. I glanced up at him for a second, feeling quite lucky at the moment. He looked back down at me, and smiled slightly. "You know me, don't you.." It was more of a statement than a question. I nodded quickly, right as his smile fell. "But I'm no crazy fangirl. I love you, but I won't freak out over it." I saw the same sweet smile cross his face again as he glanced down at me.