Move on from the dead

'You save me little one. Without you... I don think I would have survived. You see...' kat told jac she was smiling and laughing reaching around for a monkey that had gotten aboard the ship. 'I miss my family everyday. But seeing you makes me forget that I'm sad, because you make me soo happy... I thought I would be a shit mother if I'm being honest... I have never been around children or babies before only grown men and grown women, but you... you make everything better and make me realize I'm not so alone anymore.'

'To the mothers who aren't sleeping

That are having trouble feeding

Too afraid to say they're not okay

No, not at all

To the mothers who feel empty

That aren't sure they're even ready

To be alone and responsible

For somebody so small

To the mothers who are lost

Pulled underneath the waves

Who need to cry for help

But are drowning in their shame

To the mothers who are falling

And don't even make a sound

Who don't know that they're broken

Until they hit the ground

This one's for you

I've been there too

To the mothers who are lost

Pulled underneath the waves

Who need to cry for help

But are drowning in their shame

To the mothers who are falling

And don't even make a sound

Who don't know that they're broken

Until they hit the ground

This one's for you

I've been there too

And one day you'll discover

Going from a woman to a mother

It might break you but it might save you'

*********

They were nearing their destination and bash and kaz begged and begged kat to stay.

'we can have so much fun!'

'we have been having so much fun, come on kat stay you and jac liven up the place!' bash insisted.

Kat was honestly considering it. She didn't need to follow Tyrion to the mad kings daughter. He didn't need her. he loved her, he loved her and he told her so but that might have been the heat of the moment... him about to kill his father and didn't know if he would survive confession. Kat had that happen a few times at sea. Men confessing their sins or passions right before battle to get it off their chest in case they didn't make it.

After oberyn lost, kat had told Tyrion she loved him but she didn't know if she loved him the way he claimed to love her... it would be easier if she stayed on the ship. Stayed a pirate. Taught jac... what better place to train her to be pirate than to be out on the open ocean. She could show this crew the world outside of the seven kingdoms, past the narrow sea. They would be amazed but she didn't want to leave Tyrion. But outside of the seven kingdoms he was no one. His name meant nothing. His family meant nothing. He would be free...

As the waves crashed around them, jac spouting nonsense smiling widely and pointing at every bird every cloud, every crashing wave a little sparrow landed on the ship right in front of them.

'birdy, birdy,' jac said reaching out and kat expected the bird to fly away but it took a few hops closer.

'sparrow. A little sparrow.' Kat said thickly. 'hello little sparrow.' She held out a hand and the bird jumped on.

'birdy, birdy,, birdy!' jac declared shrieking with joy as it hoped on and off kats hand.

'I think the little birdy is hungry.' Kat said moving slowly to offer the bird some bread crumbs. He took it and jumped back on her hand pecking at her looking for more. Kat got him some more and then he flew up in to the rafters high above, he peered there overlooking the water and enjoying the free ride and free meal.

'birdy birdy birdy!" jac called out reaching up for it high above.

'Thoughts of you bring me back

To times I thought we'd always have

Who knew the world could spin so fast? I didn't

I write letters to you in my head

Things we did and things we said

Today I heard someone say your name again

In your hopes and dreams

In your memories

In the songs we sing

In the ones we leave

We carry one

But no one is evergone

No one is evergone

I think about a better place

And learn to live with the heartache

Between the nights and days, they'll wash away

And every time I think of you

I feel you in the things I do

With every step, you're in my every breath

In your hopes and dreams

In your memories

In the songs we sing

In the ones we leave

We carry on

But no one is evergone

No one is evergone

I don't wanna keep going on without you

Grow around the pain if I have to

So I make a space inside my heart

No one is evergone'

She had never fully made room for tywin in her heart. She cared for him, she liked him a lot, but she loved her missing crew and captain of the black pearl, she loved jac and for a moment in time she thought she loved captain Gideon hook. She had to make room for others not just the dead. She knew this. She knew this! But her heart wouldn't let her move on from the dead.