ALIEN: The Unredeemed

* in no right am I producing the idea of ALIEN as my own. This is just an idea that I think would be good and no means am I affiliated with the franchise itself*

I

Scotland, 2068

" Elijah come here" says Stacy. She and her other members are exploring a cave near Scotland said to hold scientific discoveries.

Elijah comes behind puts his hand on her back, he looks over to her to know what she called for.

" What is it Stace?" he calls.

" I think I found it" she says.

" Found what?" Elijah asks.

" This" she whispers and flashes her light over and above them lays a star map that stretches across the cave dwellings.

" What do you think it is" Stacy whispers.

" I don't know but it's something the government shouldn't be knowing about." Elijah replies.

He turns around and reaches and pulls out a steel framed box and opens the hatch. He takes out a camera and the holographic scanner and hands it to Stacy.

" quick before the others find out, we'll research further back at the lab." he tells Stacy. And they begin to take scans of the mysterious star map.

***

" What do you think it means?" Dr. Isaac tells everybody. Elijah and Stacy with the rest of the crew look on to the image of the star map laid out on the screen, each thinking of it the key in which it holds.

" I believe it tells us about a specific planet or moon." Professor Connors explains.

" How so?" Stacy asks.

" Well if you look accordingly to it the stars mean about specific points or passages leading to the planetoid almost like a compass." he explains again. Pointing to the areas of the map.

" So we follow it?" Elijah says.

" This piece of discovery can tell us about our origin on this planet Dr. Newton, if we go who knows what can be achieved! Noble prizes!" Connors exclaims.

" Well we don't know the safety of this place, we can't just launch into a world in each we don't know." Stacy tells to Connors.

" If we don't go, what will we do? This is piece of human origin and you don't want to know about it? Professor Maine?" Connors tells her.

She stands there thinking if this is a good idea, of course she desperately wants to embark but yet something in her says that it's a bad idea. But science takes over and eventually she agrees.

" but about funds? We don't have money to launch ourselves if we don't want the government to know." she says.

" I could take care of that problem" John comes out of the group over to Stacy.

" Really?" she is overwhelmed.

" I know people, and I have licensed to carry the STAR voyager." he says.

Everybody in the lab room cheers as they will embark in the longest journey from which they will carry.

" Wow to actually believe we will be heading off to space?" Elijah says in excitement to Stacy.

" Yeah I've always wanted to go and now I have the chance to!" she replies back.

***

" Jesus I need something to put me asleep." yawns the sleepy Elijah. He gets up from his bunker and opens the sliding door. He walks over to the kitchen and pulls out milk and begins to drink out of it.