We Meet Again

Me and my BFF Meredith had been planning to go to England for as long as I can remember and now we finally have the chance.Our college was taking a "field trip " to London.

~Jackie's POV~

I woke up in a hurry to get packed. Our flight was at 12 and it was 11. I texted Meredith:

Mere: Hey I don't have a ride can you pick me upp????

She texted back quickly

:Ok whatever just HURRY UP!!!

I took a quick shower and put on black skinny jeans, a flower laced top and my all stars and I put my hair into a high bun

X

~Meredith's POV~

Now I gotta pick Jackie up!!

I quickly straightened my hair and got dressed I wore a white pair of skinny jeans and a blue polo shirt, then I put put on my Suppras! It was 11:30 and I had to pick up Jackie. I went to her house and saw her waiting outside with her baggage.She got into the car and was shaking

Girrrl wats the matter with you?I asked " I'm just so excited" Jackie said while fixing her hair up

~Jackie's POV~

It was a 20 min drive to the airport . When we got there we saw our class together in a group so we join the group too.Our flight number was 766. About 15 min later a woman on the the loud speaker announced that flight 766 was now boarding. Mere and I squealed and gave the woman our tickets.

~On The Plane~

Mere and I were trying to find our seats. I was placed in the back with a boy with curly hair and he apparently had an addiction to his iPhone . I sat down and introduced myself " Hi my name is Jackie" He looked up from his iPhone and I saw his piercing green eyes " Hello my name is Harry ,very nice to meet you " he said with a smile. I smiled back then I put my head back and fell asleep.

~Meredith's POV~

Argh I can't find my seat. I saw a boy and asked him If he knew where this seat was (I felt so stupid) . He smiled and patted the seat next to him. I smiled then sat down. I looked at him and he had blonde hair and blue eyes.He was the cutest guy I have ever seen!We introduced ourselves and he said his name was Niall.I was watching Confessions of a Shopaholic, it got kind of boring so I fell asleep.I woke up the next morning smiling....... I was in England.

~Jackie's POV~

I woke up finding my head on Harry's shoulder. " Well good morning Sleeping Beauty" he said smiling. " I am so sorry " I said while picking my head up. " it's ok ..... You look cute when you sleep" he said chuckling. I smiled I didn't notice he had a British accent before.

Then I heard the caption on the intercom saying we have landed in London.I got up found Meredith.

______________________________________________________________________________

~ Author's Notes ~

Hey guys first chapter!!!!!

Hoped you liked it!! I will be updating everyday !!! :)))