CHAPTER FOURTEEN ; THE PENTHOUSE

Start from the beginning

Seeing how Andrew handled the dead cleaner from the building, he probably did the same with Se-Hoon's body. You were suspecting that the representative was involved since the doctor was too.

"Everyone asked me for help. I heard he has a lot of water, so wouldn't it be nice to share some?" The representative explained herself and she asked the couple in front.

"I know, right? So we just want to talk to him." Se-Kyu said with an impatient tone and he banged on the door again. "Someone saw him going outside too, so we must check if he's infected as well." The representative said and you swallowed a lump down your throat.

"Who saw him?" Yi-Hyun asked and Andrew raised his hand. "Me. I saw him going out early in the morning." He informed them and Sae-bom spoke up. "Really? Are you sure it was Kim Se-hoon?" She asked while trying to go closer to everyone else, but Yi-Hyun held her back.

"I couldn't see his face, but he's the only person who wears a quarantine suit," Andrew said and the lawyer from behind pushed his wife in front. "I'm sorry, but we do need a plan because we're short on water." She explained in a low tone and she looked behind her.

"And the people on unit #201 put a ridiculous price on it." She said and the cleaners from behind looked down. "Gosh," Se-Kyu exclaimed in annoyance.

There were a few seconds of silence, but after a while, Yi-Hyun unlocked the door with a keycard. "So you had the key too." The representative told him with disbelief. "They even brought out a shopping bag with something in it!" Se-Kyu snitched loudly and Sae-bom told him it was hers.

You all went inside the unit of Kim Se-hoon, and you couldn't help but be wary because of last night. "He said to share the things in his house." The representative read the message on the paper.

"So the house owner gave permission. Then why didn't you say anything earlier?" Moon-hee asked Sae-bom loudly. "More than that, what's something that cannot be undone?" Hyun-Kyung asked confusedly and the lawyer snatched the paper from her.

"Did he have legal problems?" He asked and Se-Kyu went to the stocks of waters to get some. "Anyway, it's a finders-keepers situation. Honey, take this water first." He instructed her wife and Sae-bom quickly walked to him.

Sae-bom forced his hand to drop the bottles of water, and she bent his hands in an abnormal position. "Let go," Se-Kyu told her while wincing in pain. "Please calm down. Let's share some of the food first." Yi-Hyun told everyone.

"Not all of them. Just some of them. We don't know when he'll be back. And leave some for those who aren't here." Sae-bom said and Se-Kyu looked at her. "Who are you to decide that?" He asked madly and Sae-bom pinned him harshly to the table.

"All right! Call the others! Tell them to come!" He yelled quickly in pain and he pointed to Yi-Hyun who looked away. "Detective, look at this! Call everyone!" He shouted at him, wanting to be free from Sae-bom's hold.

"I said, call them! I got it! Let me go! Come on!" He shrieked and Sae-bom finally let him go. The couple both handed out the food fairly and you were last again.

"What happened to you?" Yi-Hyun asked with suspicion and you took the box of goods from Sae-bom. "I fell on some glass, it'll heal soon." You lied to them and you mentally facepalmed at the stupid excuse.

"The cat is safe with Seo-Yoon, don't do anything hasty at this time. Stay safe,
(Y/n)." Sae-bom told you and you smiled at her while bidding them both goodbye.