𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 - 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Dabi ignored you, running his hand down your bare stomach, grazing over your inner thigh. Dabi kissed down your torso once again, only this time he grew closer to the place you wanted him most. Your breath quickened as he sat himself up, his hands gripping the plump flesh of your thighs as he lifted your legs.

He peppered small kisses across your skin, going from top to bottom as slowly as he could. You whined slightly. Dabi repeated the same thing on your other thigh before he was face to face with your pussy. He stared at it, the look of lust filling his eyes. "You're so pretty, baby." Dabi said under his breath, loud enough for you to hear. His fingertips trailed over your clit, tracing over your lips before placing a sweet kiss on it.

You moaned at the feeling before gasping, Dabi's tongue running over it slowly. His tongue circled around it, steadily licking at it as he let out a low groan, gripping one of your thighs to hold your legs open. "Fuck, Dabi." You whined, your hands gripping at his hair.

If Dabi was being honest, it's been a while since he's had sex with a girl. He knows he can be the player type, a quick fuck and go, but after a long while, it felt good to finally do this again. The way your fingers entangled in his hair, the way your hips grinded against his face, your soft and angelic moans filling the room, it was hard not to bend you over and fuck your brains out for hours.

He could feel himself throb against his jeans, eating you out for his own pleasure at this point. He couldn't take it anymore. Dabi took his free hand, reaching for buttoned pants, fumbling with them as he quickly undid the zipper, pulling his pants down along with his boxers. Another groan left his lips, his tongue lapping up your wetness as he jerked himself off, his thumb running over the tip. "Feels so good." You moaned, tossing your head back onto the fluffy pillow.

Dabi quickly lifted his head, trying to catch his breath for a quick second as his hand continued to run up and down his shaft. "Shit." He deeply moaned, glancing at you. The glossy yet clouded finish in your eyes as you stared back at him, watching him get off to eating you out. Dabi breathed heavily, looking back down at your pussy.

Slowly opening his mouth, spit slowly dropped onto your clit, Dabi leaning back in, his tongue immediately stimulating you again. Pleasure ran through your veins, your body littered with goosebumps as sweat clung to your skin. His tongue continuously licked at your clit, making your eyes roll back.

Dabi stopped jerking himself off, edging himself as he took his hand and gently entered two fingers inside of you. "Wait-fuck!" You cried out, his fingers curling up to hit your g-spot as he thrusted them in and out of you. You tried to close your legs, pushing Dabi off as the pleasure almost became too much, nearly sending you over the edge.

"Be a good girl and keep your fucking legs open. I'm not finished." He demanded, slapping your sensitive clit, earning a small whimper from you. This time, Dabi grabbed both of your legs, placing them over his shoulders. His fingertips dug into your skin, leaving marks on your skin as he held them open. He sucked at your clit, his tongue moving up and down, back and forth and in circles.

Your moans grew louder, that overwhelming overtaking your body as you began to reach your orgasm. "Dabi, I'm gonna cum-ah!" You tried to push him away, trying to move away from pleasure. But, Dabi didn't budge. Your eyes rolled back as your legs began twitching, squeezing Dabi with your thighs as you let out sounds of pleasure, squirming under him. Dabi watched as you struggled, watching that look on your face before he removed his mouth from your clit.

"Fuck." You breathed out, closing your eyes as you came down from your high. Your heart rate slowed as Dabi allowed you to catch a break. "You taste so fucking good." Dabi hovered over you, grabbing your chin to get your attention, your eyes looking into his. Your hands cupped his face as you pulled him in for a sloppy kiss, tasting yourself on his lips.

Dabi's hand moved down to your throat, gripping it as the other was placed beside your head, using it for stability. Dabi knew he wasn't finished with you, he wanted you even more. He wanted to feel you and you wanted to feel him. "Fuck me, please?" You whispered against his lips.

Dabi didn't hesitate at your words. You felt him slowly push his way inside of you, letting you adjust to his size. "Go slow, it's been a while." You spoke in a soft tone as Dabi continued to inch his way inside of you. The both of you watched as he entered inside of you, watching it disappear.

You could feel him stretch you out each time he got deeper, the tip of his dick grazing over your g-spot. Your hands rested on his chest, Dabi's mouth dropping as he finally made it all the way in. "Shit." He moaned, slowly beginning to thrust into you. Dabi hungrily kissed you, his hand still around your throat. Moaning into the kiss, Dabi pulled away, dipping into your neck as he gently bit the skin on your shoulder.

A gasp left your lips as his pace grew faster, hitting deeper and harder than just a few seconds ago. Still being sensitive from your last orgasm, you tried hard to stifle your moans, clenching your eyes shut as Dabi snapped his hips against yours. "So fucking wet." Dabi whispered into your ear, sending chills down your spine. Your arms latched around his neck, holding him close to you.

It was almost too much to handle, the feeling of him thrusting in and out of you, gliding against your walls and g-spot countless times, it was enough to make you cum again. "It's too much." You moaned into his ear, your nails running down his back, the other hand gripping his hair. Dabi let out a breathy chuckle, his movement becoming deeper and faster, hitting all of your sweet spots.

Having you moan right in his ear was like heaven. The way you tugged and gripped at his hair when the feeling was too good. The way your legs twitched and your nails marked up his back. It was too good. You were too good. "But you're taking me so well, my pretty girl." Dabi whispered into your ear.

Nothing but the thought of cumming was in your head, filling your brain and making you go dumb as Dabi continued to fucking you. The familiar feeling began to build up again, this time your legs shaking and twitching. Dabi grunted as he felt you clenching around his dick. He knew you were close. "I'm cumming." You were barely able to get the words out of your mouth as your eyes rolled back, leaving you speechless. Dabi slowed down his pace as you gushed around him, loudly moaning into his ear as you buried your face into his shoulder.

Just as you were coming down from your high, Dabi picked up the pace again, repeatedly slamming into you. You cried out in pleasure, legs shaking as Dabi chased his own orgasm. "That's it, baby, you're doing so good. Cumming around my dick like a good little slut." Dabi kissed your neck, his thrusts growing sloppy as he was nearing his orgasm. You noticed as you felt him twitch inside of you.

Immediately wrapping your legs around him, you held him close to you. "Cum in me." You demanded him. The look in Dabi's eyes as you said those words to him was the look of amazement. He smashed his lips against yours as he buried himself deep inside of you, kissing you as he came inside of you. He let out a low groan, breathing heavily as you felt him fill you up. "Holy shit!" He breathed, throbbing inside of you.

Dabi slowly pulled out, watching as cum leaked out of you. "You look so fucking good right now. My dick is still hard." He chuckled, looking back up at you. You laughed with him, trying your best to sit up without making a mess. "Maybe we can head to the shower?" You raised a brow at him, running your hands down his torso.

"Of course."