𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

Start from the beginning

"Came here late, don't you think?" He grinned, grabbing a clean rag from his workbench and wiping his hands clean. You slowly nodded, looking at him. "Sorry, I didn't think you'd be busy. I'll just come back tomorrow." You chuckled, turning away from him to head back to your car. You felt Dabi grip onto your wrist, pulling you back. "I can make time for you. I'm guessing your car is acting up again? Show me."

He slowly let go of your wrist as you walked towards your car in the parking lot. Dabi followed behind you, watching as you casually walked to your car. "It's making a rattling noise." You spoke, unlocking the car. Dabi stepped around the front of the car, walking up to you. You looked at him before stepping back a bit. "Mind showing me?" He asked. You quickly glanced at him before looking down at your feet. "It's only when I drive." You mentioned. Dabi hummed in response, walking around to the other side of the car.

Your eyes followed him before he opened up the passenger door and sat inside, closing the door behind him. You quickly understood what he wanted you to do as the both of you made eye contact with each other. You opened the car door and got into your seat, shutting the door behind you. "Sorry if I'm acting all fidgety, I've had a rough week." You chuckled, trying to make the slightest conversation as you started up the car. Dabi didn't say anything in response, but you could feel his eyes on you.

As you pulled out the parking spot, you slowly drove down the empty street. The car passed under the streetlights, Dabi leaning back into his seat. "I hear the sound." He sighed, leaning closer towards the dashboard. "Do you have any clue what it could be?" You glanced at him, turning the corner that would lead you back around to the shop. Dabi pondered a bit, shaking his head no. "I can't exactly pinpoint what it could be. The best I could do is look at the car." He shrugged.

You nodded before turning back into the parking lot, turning the car off. You and Dabi both stepped out of the car. He leaning against the car, looking at you with a smirk. "You got time to stay up a little tonight?" He asked, licking his lips. "Maybe. Why?" You chuckled, tossing the keys in your hands. Dabi motioned for you to follow him back into the shop. "Help me with this car and I'll be able to fix yours in no time." He offered, grabbing his wrench from the floor. "I don't know how to fix cars, Dabi."

"Just hand me the tools I ask for. They're all labeled so you won't have any problems. Right, doll?" He tapped your cheek before laying back on the roller seat and disappearing under the car. You watched as his hands tweaked with the wrench he had, his other hand doing something else. "Hand me that screwdriver, please?" He slid from under the car as you reached for the tool on the table and handed it to him. "Do you do this with all your female customers?" You questioned, making Dabi laugh. "Why? You like to feel special?" He played along with your question, slowly sliding from under the car.

He grabbed the rag from the floor, wiping his hands with it. "Maybe." You smiled at him, grabbing the tools from his hands and placing them on the bench. "Oh, yeah?" Dabi raised a brow, kicking the roller seat to the other side of the garage. Your eyes locked with his, an intense and foreign feeling bubbling in your chest as you looked at him. Dabi laughed in your face as he looked away from you. "Only fucking with you!" He chuckled, lowing the car down onto the floor.

He grabbed the keys from his pocket, the car making a small beep as he unlocked it. You watched as he got into the driver's seat and reversed the car into the parking lot, making sure it was ready for the owner in the morning. You leaned against the bench, turning around to examine the number of tools located on the table. You slightly bobbed your head to the quiet rock music playing on the radio, picking up random tools to look at them.

"You seem awfully interested in something else rather than me fixing your car." Dabi spoke, standing behind you. His figure loomed over you, his energy was the same as before. Just like the night you met him. "Here." You threw the keys into his hands. Dabi looked down at the keys he'd caught, looking up at you with a smirk. "Cute." He said in a sarcastic tone before turning to walk to your car.

You looked around the garage noticing a wooden set of stairs leading up to a white door. There was another at the bottom of the stairs. Out of curiosity, you wondered where they might've led, walking past the other car in the garage. The white door at the bottom of the stairs had a black door handle and peeling paint around it. It looked old and worn out. Maybe an old supply closet?

You barely opened the door before you felt another force close it. A small gasp fell past your lips as you looked behind you, Dabi grabbing the handle tightly and holding the door closed. "I would appreciate it if you didn't go snooping around my shop, sweetheart." Dabi said in a raspy voice. Your breath got caught in your throat as you looked at him. "Sorry." You muttered, pushing past him.

"Your car will be ready by tomorrow. I say around six or seven. I'll be around so don't worry about anything." He informed you, holding your keys in your hands. You looked at them realizing your house keys were still connected to the key chain. "Mind if I grab my house key?" You awkwardly laughed, grabbing them from his hands.

After a few seconds, you gave him your car key and put your other keys into your pocket. "How much will this cost?" You asked him, slightly tilting your head to the side. Dabi bit his bottom lip as he thought about it, his eyes moving from your car to you. "Won't cost a dime. Promise." He nodded at you. "Are you sure?" You said raising your brows. "I don't know," walked up to you, "maybe a kiss or two." He smirked. You placed your hand on his chest and pushed him away, rolling your eyes. "Real funny."

Dabi let out a small laugh as he looked at you. "I'm just joking. I'll see you tomorrow. Night, y/n." He stared at you with that same look in his eyes. That look that made you nervous. "Night, Dabi."

"