𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧

"Hngn....Urgh.." 

   Arms raised high above him, stretching his muscle far with satisfying pops. Yawning as the man felt tears began to bop into existence, only for it to be gone with a finger wiping them off.

  The young man push a glass door open, giving it a gentle nudge careful not to break them because being an awaken gave him super strength.

  Though he doubt this academy would involve materials that is similar to what ordinary human used.

  He is sure the Academy made most of the things here to be able to endure Awakened one's enchanted strength to some extend. 

  Exhaling, the man let himself be drawn into the outside greenery. Proceeding to walk down a stoned path, admiring the sea morning view as he does so.

   The day dawned crisp and clear along with a bright star beaming just above earth. Fresh un-polluted with slight saltiness breeze came into his sense of smelling, forming pleased smile that bloom by the young man's face.

   They say a new day brings new hopes and aspirations.

  Yesterday has been well. Everything does actually, the man was terribly relived after he sees the cat had awoken from its sudden slumber, whilst giving him dangerous glares.

  If it wasn't for Jiwoo, Seojun is confident his body wouldn't exist any longer, even his own ash won't remain from the cat's rumbling wrath!!

   Goodness, he still remembers how Casein pounce on him, though thankfully Jiwoo managed to swoop the cat off just in time before it digs its dangerously sharp claws that he doubts a cat should have.

  Casein's claws are just way to sharp for any cat to have, it looks like made from steel!!! What kind of cat was it before Kayden morph into the cat's body!?

  Or is it because of Kayden himself?? Ah....No one would know.

   The sleepover at Jiwoo's was unexpected if anything else, though he relish those moments together, thanks to whatever happened to Casein that gave Seojun enough time to bond over Jiwoo with his condition.

  Although Seojun wouldn't call it unknown causes. He knew very well what had happened. And it is his fault, he'd shamelessly admit if he needs too.

  He may or may not have accidentally used the technique that sends people to sleep. A terrible mistake for his part but do excuse his incompetence, the young man himself has just recently learned them you see.

  "Sheesh....Not even a thank you? Damn..." Seojun still feels dejected from being kicked out from Jiwoo's dormitory. He wouldn't say it though, Jiwoo was panicking from Kayden's rash movement, and certainly it would be worse if he didn't left.

  And so the man opted to say a quick goodbye and practically scurry out of the room, and guess what?

  He stupidly left his haori behind. He must have forgotten them. Because the minute he regained consciousness, his gaze were met with Casein. Ah....Poor haori coat, Seojun is so sure Casein must have ripped them to pieces by now.

- 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 - 

  "Hoamm... Urgh, what time is it?" Groggily he mumbled, grazing his eyes with the back of his own hand. 

  The room is still dark, though he could see the seeping sunlight just behind those curtain's cracks. He must've fallen asleep longer then he planned. Not that he regret it. He slept so well today!