Chapter 2

Talking" - Talking
'Thinking' - Thinking
*Flashback* - Flashback
//Time Skip// - Time Skip
( Author's Note ) - Author's note

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

//4 days later//

Kim Dokja was excited. Today's their anniversary, Yoo Joonghyuk just went to work, so he started with the decorations since his boyfriend would probably return at night.

Kim Dokja went upstairs to their room, and went to the closet to get the boxes filled with stuffs he prepared. Since Kim Dokja knows he's bad when it comes to things like this, he searched up some pictures of others anniversary celebration. He picked one with similar material like he have and tried copying it.

"Alright, Good job self." Kim Dokja said to himself after finishing the decorations in the living room. He look around, fairy lights, candles and flowers can be seen. He then went to their bedroom to admire his work, while walking you can see the hallway walls filled with their picture. Arriving at the bedroom you can see there candles on the side table and red rose petals scattered on the floor, and on the bed. The candle isn't lit yet so the lights were on.

5:07pm is written on the clock. He still have time to cook dinner, but Kim Dokja decided not to since the last time he cooked something it became a mess in the kitchen and the food wasn't even edible. So he ordered food from their favorite restaurant and waited.

The doorbell rings half an hour later, the food have arrived. Kim Dokja thanked the delivery guy and took the food in. (Was supposed to make KDJ tip the guy but found out it was rude to tip people in korea) He placed the food on the table and decided to plate it later after he took a shower.

He went upstairs to their bathroom, but before that he picked out the outfit he prepared from the closet. It wasn't anything fancy, but Yoo Joonghyuk bought it for him for his birthday. It was a cream colored cardigan with a white t-shirt and just a normal pants. To be honest, Kim Dokja was debating whether to wear a maid outfit to surprise Yoo Joonghyuk but decided not to.

(Here's the outfit, I don't know if I explain it enough (-_-;))

//1 hour later//

After taking a shower, Kim Dokja went and get dressed. He looked at the time and saw it was now 6:49pm, he still have time to plate the food. So Kim Dokja went to the kitchen and started plating the food. After making it look more presentable, he went to get their wine and placed it on the table with the candles that wasn't yet lit.

It only took him around 20 mins to get everything done. Now Kim Dokja looked for his phone and texted Yoo Joonghyuk while sitting down on the couch to wait.

Hyukie, when are u coming home? <
sent at 7:14pm

Kim Dokja put his phone down and turn on the tv to wait. An hour went by and Yoo Joonghyuk hasn't replied yet, he started to get worry. So he sent another text but Yoo Joonghyuk didn't replied. He thought that maybe Yoo Joonghyuk was just busy that he can't look at his phone so he waited another hour before deciding to call him. By now the food had gone cold.

Ringgg ringgg rinnggg-

"Hyukie! Where are you? Are you oka-" <

Before Kim Dokja can finish a female voice can be heared through Yoo Joonghyuk phone.

> "Ah, hello? I'm sorry but Joonghyuk is currently sleeping."

"eh? Who is this? And where's my boyfriend?" <

> "Boyfriend? Ah, I'm Lee Seolhwa, Joonghyuk friend. He's sleeping at my house right now."

"Lee Seolhwa? Uh can I know what's he doing there?" <

> "Ah, I asked Joonghyuk if he can help me move my stuff into my house. I'm sorry but do you need him? I can wake him up for you?"

"Ah, no no don't. It's fine, I was just worried. I need to go, have a nice night" <

Kim Dokja didn't gave her a chance to reply as he hang up. He felt devastated. Not only did Yoo Joonghyuk didn't sent him a text saying he's not going home, but he also forgot that today was their anniversary.

Kim Dokja stared at wall for a minute before deciding to clean up everything. He started with the food he bought, he already lost his appetite but it was a waste to throw it out so he put it in the fridge. After that he started tearing down all of the decorations he put up, cleaned the bedroom by picking up every single rose petal, he was half way done when he felt water running down his cheeks. He hastily wipes his tears, but it just keeps on falling.

The sound of a person sobbing can be heard in the bathroom. Kim Dokja can't stop himself, he's hurt and most of importantly, tired. He's tired of Yoo Joonghyuk forgetting, he's tired of him for cancelling all of there plans.

It's now 10:00pm, after crying Kim Dokja washed his face and went to bed. He hugged the large teddy bear Yoo Joonghyuk won at a amusement part for him. He keeps on thinking about what happened and if he did something wrong. It took him almost an hour before finally crying himself to sleep.

// The next day //

Yoo Joonghyuk parked his car in the morning, he went inside the house to find Kim Dokja sitting in the living room.
'He looked tired..' Yoo Joonghyuk thought while looking at Kim Dokja's tired face. It's true, Kim Dokja didn't get much sleep from yesterday.

"Good morning baby-" before Yoo Joonghyuk can finish, Kim Dokja interrupted him with a question.

"Where were you last night Yoo Joonghyuk?" Kim Dokja said in a cold voice.

- End of Chapter 2 -

(Hello hellooo,, chapter 2 is out!! I tried fixing any errors in grammar and spelling but if u see a mistake feel free to point it out...btw, I decided to change it to KDJ ordering food instead of cooking since I have no idea on what food people eat during an anniversary. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)