LAMENT

A/N. Here we go again! I started this while i was on work having nothing to do at all.

Edited! I CHANGE A FEW THINGS ON THE ENDING! ^^

Once again! Cover Art is not mine! CREDITS GOES TO THE ARTIST!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

ENJOY!

.

.

Shout's of orders can be heard in the surrounding area as Militaries and Police surrounds the vicinity. Inside the medical tent held hundreds of injured citizens being treated by the Medical team.

"There's too many of them.." Ike exclaimed while looking around the room holding a bag of Medical Kits in his shoulder and a box of medical supplies in his hands.

"We lack manpower but we need to do what we can, they are still out there fighting for all of us" Shu stated as he bandage a citizen with a bleeding arm, ignoring the scratch and grazes on his own arms and legs. Despite their dirt stained and ripped clothes, they carried supplies around the camp, delivering services that they can provide.

"Shu! Leave this to us! Go! Go out there and help them!" Pomu shouted as she arrives with Nina, Elira, Enna, Selen, Petra, Millie and Reimu with medical bags and a box of supplies needed for the rescue. Shu couldn't help but feel relieve as Pomu gave him a reassuring nod.

"Having extra hands is reassuring" Shu said with a smile.

"I'll go with Shu, you guys take care in here" Reimu said while grabbing bunch of medical supplies and stuffing them inside her bag as Pomu nodded at her.

"I'll come with, they might need hands in there" Nina stated, grabbing a few Medical Kits while Reimu grabbed bandages, antiseptics and cottons.

The three rushed out as the rest immediately took some medical supplies on their hands and started treating patients, while Ike bought more injured civilians from the outside.

"We have someone who needs surgery asap!" Ike shouted as Finana run towards him and help pulled the patient into the operating room inside the medical capsule full of patient in critical conditions.

.

.

.

Running towards the field, Shu tried to track any sounds of fighting when all of the sudden a loud explosion came from a distance. From there, Shu can see Vox standing pretty much wounded and Shu's eyes trailed behind Vox and what he saw made him felt weak in the knees- with no words, Shu rushed into action as Nina and Reimu followed suit.

Arriving at the scene, Nina gasped, eyes widened in pure terror as Reimu stood frozen, they couldn't speak nor move. Shu on the other hand fell down to his knees, eyes widened in pure disbelief as he stares what lies ahead of them.

Bodies laid over the ground with fatal wounds, some barely breathing and some are casualties, but what makes this more painful is that those bodies are the bodies of the people they call 'Family'.

Shu's eyes then landed on a certain purple head guy. Deep inside his mind he kept repeating and denying that the person he is seeing is not him. Trembling he got up and built a courage to walk towards the body.

"U-Uki?" He questioned as he slowly made his way towards Uki's lifeless body and when he got a good look, Shu then fell on his knees once more as tears run down his face. Cradling Uki's head with his trembling hands, he couldn't utter a word... He knew he was too late.