𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing, Weapon (mentioned), Slight Gore

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing, Weapon (mentioned), Slight Gore.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mama..." The pinked haired little girl muttered under her breath as streams of tears started to tear down her cheeks.

Her tiny hand gripped the hem of her clothes silently looking in the distance as memories in the past started to replay inside her head.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FLASHBACK

"RUN AWAY ANYA!" A mother yelled at her daughter as the female in front of Anya stopped in the middle of the alleyway. Her emerald eyes looked at the same ones she has. The resemblance of each other weren't that much of to see, but their eyes that outstands to both of their features.

The h/c haired female stood protectively in front of Anya as tears started to fall down her eyes as the child behind her whimpered in fear. "You need to run Anya!" She yet again let out another yell to her making the girl flinch in confusion.

"Mama..." She whispered. Her tiny feet step back a bit tightly holding her stuffed toy that was gifted by her mother. The adult felt her wound throbs as blood started to seep out of it. She hisses a bit but holds the pain she is getting, She needs to stay strong in front of her daughter.

"Please darling..." She pleaded, Her mother gasped when they both heard loud footsteps coming from the distance.

The girl and the mother started to tremble more. "WHICH DIRECTION DID THEY GO?!"."THOSE LITTLE SHITS!" Someone's voice echoes through the depths of the darkness at the end of the alleyway.

Anya turns to her mother as her cries and whimpers start to get louder. The h/c haired, tried to sooth her but then turned around to see flashlights moving around as the footsteps started to get near. She then turns around to look down at her daughter's trembling figure. For the one last time, she hugged her tightly before kissing her forehead.