Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)

Comenzar desde el principio

  Fyodor maintained his smile. If there was anything he was good at, it was being able to keep a straight face. Especially in a situation like this, where he's sure if Shibusawa found out he would absolutely lavish and devour him. There was something else, an underlying thought in Fyodor's mind. Shibusawa was capable of shifting partially, only to have certain dragon attributes such as horns and claws. He had activated it only in battle, but it had altercations to his face as well as size. He has seen Shibusawa practicing more so to get a better grip on it. Such as, if he only wants claws, or horns, or to grow in size. Quite skilled in handling different aspects of his ability, really. Fyodor indeed admires it. It's very impressive.

"I haven't seen a rabbit, no." Well, it's not like he was lying. Fyodor hadn't seen a rabbit at all. He wouldn't consider himself a rabbit now either. He was still a person, just with rabbit attributes. If you put chocolate chips on a normal cake, does it suddenly become a cookie?

"Mm.. I think it must be hiding in here. It's scent is particularly strong here." Shibusawa stepped into the room, past Fyodor.

Fyodor smiled nervously, saying nothing as he watched Shibusawa search the room for the best. The white haired male was absolutely certain it was in here. Bunnies and rabbits had very particular smells, although this one smelled much different than ones he's smelt before. Less- dirty..? He wondered how it even got in in the first place. Shibusawa pauses and his nose picks up something else. An underlying feeling of fear. He stood for a moment, never recalling smelling this type of fear when it came to animals in general. This was the type of fear and nervousness he smelled from Fyodor, more often than not.

He smelt it when Fyodor saw him filing his nails down, hinting to sexual activities in the future. He smelt it when Fyodor first had worn a slip dress with thigh highs to bed. The Russian always wore either slip dresses, or nothing. But a slip dress combined with thigh highs was Fyodor's way of giving permission for intimate activities whilst he was asleep. Shibusawa turned to look at Fyodor, who seemed to just be watching him.

Fyodor tilted his head, curious as to why Shibusawa was looking to him of all things. He couldn't help but tense a little. Did he know it was him? Shibusawa could smell the scent of fear become stronger when he looked at Fyodor, and walked over to him, standing in front of him. The smell of rabbit is quite strong on Fyodor as well. Shibusawa smiled softly and extended a hand. "Hand it over, Fedya."

Fyodor blinked a few times. "Hand- hand what over?" He certainly hadn't expected Shibusawa to say that.

"The rabbit. I know you have it. I promise not to harm it." Shibusawa chuckled softly, seemingly finding the fact Fyodor had a bunny endearing.

Fyodor understood then. Shibusawa thought Fyodor had the bunny, not suspecting that he himself was the bunny he smelt. He smiled, though a hint of nervousness came across in it, but not for the reasons Shibusawa thought. "I assure you, I have no rabbit hidden on my person." He held up his hands.

Shibusawa tilted his head. "If you wanted a pet you could have just asked." He looked him up and down in an analyzing way. "Take off the cloak."

"W-What?" Fyodor let a stutter slip.

"Fyodor, I promise not to harm your furry friend." Shibusawa put a hand on his shoulder, a calm smile still on his face. Fyodor's heart pounded, and he did the first thing he could think of. Running away.

It was really stupid, but Fyodor ran off a few seconds after he said that. He was indeed not hiding any bunny. His reaction shocked Shibusawa. Did he truly think he would harm his new pet..? Perhaps it was because he was partially a dragon. Shibusawa chuckled, and followed where he'd seen Fyodor run, though simply walking. "Fyodor, running away is quite childish. You're acting like a child who snuck in a stray whilst your parents weren't looking." His voice is loud, simply to insure that Fyodor could hear him from any place on the floor they were on. "Do you truly think I'll harm it?"