"Shut up."

"We just shared an indirect kiss." Hanma said, a goofy smile on his face.

"No, shut up." You walked faster, hoping to get away from him for the rest of the day.

"Yes we did, and you know it." He said, jogging to catch up with your quick pace, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling you into his side. "So, what are we gonna do now?" Glaring up at him, you tried to remove his arm but ultimately failed.

"We are not going to do anything together, Hanma." You replied, rolling your eyes, ducking your head under his arm you successfully were able to escape from his touch.

"Hm? Y/N, Hanma." Your body tensed up, turning around and glaring at the person who had called your name, only to relax when you saw that it was just Kisaki. "What are you both doing here?"

"We were on a date." Hanma smirked, walking forward and wrapping his arms around your torso, resting his head on your shoulder making you tense up.

"No we weren't, and get off me Hanma." You elbowed him in the stomach making him double over in pain, the grip he had on you loosening, allowing you to move away from him. "He dragged me to that cafe, I had no say in the whole thing. What are you doing here Tetta?" Hanma shot up after those words had left your mouth. His eyebrows scrunched together as a frown grew evident on his face.

"How come you will call him by his first name but not me!?" He shouted, throwing his hand up in the air.

And while he didn't show it through his expressions, Hanma was really hurt because he had known you longer than Kisaki had. And quite frankly he looked at you as if you were his best friend, and he thought the feelings were mutual.

I mean, you did live together after all.

"Because he's not annoying like you." You replied, shrugging your shoulders. Hanma's shoulders slumped, his chest aching just a little at your words.

First you don't call him by his first name, and second you don't ever want to hang out with him... Were you two even friends?

"I'm kidding Shuji." Your lips twitched up into a soft smile, gesturing for the taller male to follow you, now going in the opposite direction which you were originally going. "Let's go see a movie or something." Hanma's smirk returned, letting out a low chuckle and loudly exclaiming that he knew you were just joking all along.

"Yeahhh, I suppose I could free up some of my time to go see a movie with you." Hanma said, dragging out his sentence while looking at the fake watch on his wrist.

"You coming Tetta?" You asked, looking at the blonde for an answer.

"I suppose I can..." He replied, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants he followed along behind both you and Hanma.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." You mumbled to yourself, staring at the ground while the three of you walked towards the theater. But the longer you thought, you just couldn't come up with anything. "Oh well, it must not have been that important."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Takemichi stood at the top of the staircase, staring down at one of his friends who was about to get his ass kicked. And before he knew it, he was descending down the stairs as he called out to Kiyomasa, stalling the fight from happening.

"Ain't it really boring having the same type of fights every single time? Dontcha wanna watch something a little more interesting?" Kiyomasa paused, turning his head to the side, catching a glimpse of the cocky blonde walking closer and closer to the bottom.