He was taking predatory steps towards her as a pray and she was moving back .. The game was started as he was moving towards her and she was moving back until her back touched the wall...

Haseena : ap..ap aisa mere saath nahi kar sakte..

Anubhav : kya..

He said huskily and haseena shivered..

Haseena  : ap hamare saath..

She did not completed her sentence as the words stucked in her throat and she was now scared of anubhav and his actions..

Anubhav : ha haseena sahi socha apne..

He caged her between the wall and him and he took her hair strains  from her face and kept behind her ear .. And by other side he was playing with his finger by rotating it around his finger .. And whispered huskily..

Anubhav : ham aj apke saath suhagraat ..

He did not completed his sentence and at a once kissed her cheek sensually..

His scent, body warm, closeness ,and seductive words was more for her to bear and her legs started to turn jelly..

Haseena was breathing heavily and once came out from her land and pushed anubhav but he did not stumbled and not even moved from his place due to his body ..

Haseena : ap..ap ..ham .hame thoda waqt chaiyye  ...

She shuttered badly and want to end this all  from the first time in her life her heart was beating fast and was running a marathon..

Anubhav : waqt.. Ap hamari patni hai ek din hamne apko waqt diya hai ab aur nahi de sakte.. Ham khud ko aur sambhal nahi sakte..

Haseena didn't under stood the double meaning behind his words..

Haseena : sam..sambhal nahi sakte matlab..

By seeing her innocence he cursed and she heard it and was shocked to see him cursing..

Anubhav : fuck..

Haseena : kya kaha apne ?

Anubhav : ab hamne kya kiya ?

Haseena : apne hame gali di ..

Anubhav : hamne apko gali kaha di ? ..

Haseena : abhi toh di apne woh'  f  ' word wala..

Anubhav smiled and he did not controlled it and laughed hard. Haseena was shocked as he was laughing with out any reason..

Haseena :ap has kyu rahe hai ?

Anubhav : apke masoomiyat  ke karan jaana .

Haseena : ham masoom nahi hai ..

Anubhav : acha..

Haseena : ha ... Yeh sirf santu par acha lagta hai..

Anubhav : acha.. Matlab ap masoom nahi hai..

Haseena : nahi, ham masoom nahi hai..

Anubhav : acha toh phir yeh bataye ki yeh kya hai..?

Anubhav took her hand in his and went to his southern region and kept on his manhood..

Haseena was shocked and embarrassed and awkwardly and fastly removed her hand from the place and kept her two hands front.

.

Haseena : ap..ap..apy..ap yeh kya karre hai.. S..sharam ..karle...kuch..

She was shuttering badly by the action of anubhav and anubhav smiled looking at her reaction..

Anubhav : kyu .. Ap yeh nahi kar sakti kya? Ap bhul gaye hai ki hamari shaadi hue hai and ham bhi apke saath aisa kar sakte hai..

Last part he whispered huskily in her ear and she shivered ..

Haseena : ap ...ka..kaise baate karre hai..

Anubhav : ham ..aise..

By seeing this he took her face in his hands and kissed her.. Haseena did not reacted but as anubhav nipped on her lower lip she responded him back and was kissing him by clutching his hair , where he was keeping her in place by keeping his hand on her waist..

After kissing each other they left and kept their fire heads on other and was breathing heavily..

Haseena was going to say but was interrupted by anubhav he took her in his arms. And haseena shouted..

Haseena : Aaaa!! Anubhav ham..ham gir jayenge..

Anubhav : nahi jaana..

He took her to the bed and kept her  in the middle of the bed and was gazing her.. Haseena blushed and looked down ..

Anubhav sat beside her, very close to her and he can listen to her heavy breathing..

He took her chin and moved her hands upwards and again kept his lips on her and was kissing her deeply and she moaned..

He pushed haseena lightly to the bed and hangovered her and was kissing her. As he saw haseena was pushing him he released her lips and they were breathing heavily.. He looked towards haseena and was mesmerised by the beauty beneath him..

Her eyes were closed and lips parted and swollen due to his ministrations and chest was heavily moving up and down ..

He again pecked her lips and went to neck region and was giving butterfly kisses and was leaving hickeys there...

Continue in the next chapter..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter 🙈

so what do you think 🤔

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts ..

By your encouraging i have written this chapter fast as i can.. So motivate me with your votes and comment guys 😍

The couples are hot and bothered and i think they increased the temperature 🥵🙈

i was  blushing like an idiot when i was writing it 🙈🙈🙈😚

so do you want the farther information in detail or just simple

comment your answer,...

sprinkle the holy water on us ☺️💦💦..