Indeed, it's just a small matter.

    After that, I don't know what Chen Jiaci did. When Tao Qiongxiu heard the news about Zhenwei and Zhanyang's mansion, he heard that the two had turned against each other. Even Zhanyang Hou beat up the prince of Zhenwei Hou, but for some reason, Zhenwei Hou's residence did not retaliate. In this way, it is estimated that there is something wrong with the prince of Zhenwei Hou.

    Vaguely, the people in Kyoto who originally wanted to marry the Zhenwei Marquis Mansion thought deeply.

    As for Cheng Wanru, she finally found someone who was not afraid of her temperament. Unexpectedly, another accident happened, and she continued to delay.

    This time, Zhan Yanghou didn't rush her anymore, on the contrary, he looked like he would support this younger sister for the rest of his life. Walking outside, it is no longer like before, always paying attention to the young handsome from other families.

    You know, my sister's marriage is really important. But her happiness is more important.

    If someone hadn't reminded him this time, wouldn't he have pushed his sister into the fire pit. If this is the case, he might as well raise his sister for the rest of his life. Anyway, it's not unaffordable.

    But who is the person who reminded me?

    Zhan Yanghou didn't delve into it, but secretly took this matter to his heart.

    Not to mention the aftermath, seeing the fate of Cheng Wanru's affairs. Tao Qiongxiu was happy all day, but at night, she was invited by the beautiful mother and father to have a heart-to-heart talk.

    There is only one point in the center. In the future, she is not allowed to say things that are not suitable for her age in front of outsiders.

    Tao Qiongxiu's heart turned, and she knew that the old woman must have told her mother what she said today.

    She didn't refute, but agreed. She just smiled and said cutely that it was because her parents were there, and she was at home, otherwise she wouldn't talk nonsense.

    Tao Yunyuan and Zhou's heart softened when she laughed, and their serious attitude softened by two points. Only still solemnly remind her.

    They don't expect their children to have much success, they just want her to be safe in the second half of her life. This is enough.

    Tao Qiongxiu was not someone who didn't know what to do, and was busy talking a lot. This made my parents feel relieved a little.

    A child's time always passes quickly and slowly, and it grows without realizing it, but it doesn't feel like it grows fast enough.

    Anguo Gongfu and Wang Family walked unhurriedly, and it took more than half a year to complete the walk. It can be said that the two families have exhausted their minds and gave each other face.

    Until the next year, which is March 12, the ninth year of Kaiyuan. It is in the middle of spring. Anguo Gong's mansion was full of gongs and drums, and the Wang family was married back to the mansion with full courtesy.

    Although Tao Xiuning and this wife had no relationship before marriage, but after marriage, the two raised their eyebrows together and had a very good relationship.

    Tao Qiongxiu secretly saw his eldest brother, who was elegant and polite, secretly holding his sister-in-law's hand several times. Every time my sister-in-law blushed and earned, but she never really broke away once.

    After secretly watching the way the elder sister-in-law and the elder brother get along for a while, Tao Qiongxiu was clearly huddled into a ball, but the two were keenly discovered by the two because of her round balls and shining eyes full of gossip.