Doreblaine High School

~~~CHAPTER 1~~~

"I WANNA BE LAST YEAH, BABY LEMME BE YOUR LAST, YOUR LAST FIRST KISS!!" 

"Grace! It's the first day of school why are you sitting hear in the cafeteria listening to music? you should join us at the tour, this high school is big your gonna get lost" said Tiffany. Always trying to make me social. 

"It's okay I got a map I'll be fine thanks" I said as I put my earphones back in my ears.  

"I USED TO ROLL THE DICE FEEL THE FEAR IN MY ENEMY'S EYES!!" coldpay sang as I was walking down the hall to my locker. Tiffany wasn't joking when she said this high school is big cuz it was pretty damn big. but I'll get used to it pretty soon.

As I reached my locker I did my usual combination and opened my locker getting out my social studies binder and book. I was happy I had it first period unlike tiffany, she has gym that sucks for her. As I was walking to my class I saw some of my friends and waved hey to them, it was nice seeing them since I haven't seen some of them for 3 months, thats a long time for me, my friends are like family I love em.

"Hello class I am Mr. Parker and I will be your social studies teacher for the semester"

"no shit Sherlock" I muttered under my breath, but I bet he didn't hear me since I was way in the back. on the right of me sat this guy with black hair and a blond strip in his hair forming a quiff with chocolatey brown eyes that are to die for and looked like he had a little make up on with big white earrings. I stood there frozen looking at him because I knew who he was. 

"A-are you zayn....f-f-from one direction!?" oh damn my stupid stuttering again. 

"um yes I am and you are?" 

wow his face was perfect when the sun was on him I just wanted to kiss his smooth soft lips every time he spoke. I think my cheeks are getting red! But he is so fucking gorgeous!! 

"ma'am are you okay?" Zayn said in his sexy British accent. wow he's so perfect! 

"ma'am?" 

FUCK! I forgot I didn't answer him in a while! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!! what do I do, um answer him duuhh!!! Bitch! 

"Oh um sorry" jezz so embarrassing  

"whats your name?" 

"I'm Grace, Grace Creae" I said trying not to stutter again. 

"Nice to meet you Grace" he said smiling showing those perfect teeth of his.

As the teacher spoke about what we are going to do in this class I got out my notebook and started drawing. Wow was I excited that 1 out of 5 boys from one direction were in my class! I wondered if any of the other boys were here in this high school too.

"Grace do you possibly know the answer to this question?" Mr. Parker said as he noticed me drawing. 

"Sorry what is the question again?" I said kind of embarrassed since the whole class was looking at me. including zayn. Oh God.  

"Never mind" he said. WAIT! did he just roll his eyes at me?! Jezz what a teacher I got. no manners. 

I heard zayne laugh a little when Mr. Parker said 'never mind'. Ugh oh well I'll just shrug it off.

*

After a whole hour of Social Studies it was finally over. As I headed to my locker to get my schedule I bumped into someone and dropped my book.