Part-23

Her eyes brimmed with tears......

Sai: Shayad mene jyada pareshan kar diya..... Par main kya karu mere mood pe mera control hi nahi hai....

She went behind him.... When they came to room...... Sai said with tears...

Sai: Virat meri baat to suniye....

Virat : Sai dekhiye mujhe bhut neend aa rahi hai.... Hum kal baat karte hai....
He said without turning towards her..... He lied on bed....

Sai: Mujhe abhi baat karni hai... Please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye....

He got up angrily......

Virat : Ek baar me baat samjh nhi aati hai..... Bola na subha baat karte hai..... Lekin nhi aapne to zid pakad li hai.... Aadmi thak ke ghar aata hai..... Par thode der ki chain bhi naseeb nhi hai......

It was the first time Virat was talking like that to her.
He never ever talked in this way even when he was hell angry........

She didn't said anything further...

Virat again lied on bed and slept.... But sleep was far from her eyes.... She was continuously crying in a corner..... She slept in the same sitting
position.....

Next Morning,

Virat woke up and Didn't find Sai beside him..... He thought that she has gone downstairs.....

He was about to enter the washroom when he saw Sai sitting and sleeping in a corner......Her face was pale and tears were dried on her face.....

His heart broke to see her like that..... He remembered....how yesterday he bashed at her.......

Virat : Shit Virat tune kya kiya......

He wanted to say sorry but firstly he need to make her comfortable ...

Virat : Sai...... Sai.....
He said softly....by patting gently on her shoulder......

She woke up and saw her position and then Virat...... She remembered the yesterday night and tears formed in her eyes...... She removed his hand from her shoulder and tried to get up.... But she was not able to got up due to pain in her back...... She winced in pain when she again tried......

Sai : Aahhhh.....

Virat panicked......

Virat : Kya hua Sai...... Aap thik hai na.....

She didn't said anything....

Virat : Sai kuch to boliye dekhiye mein janta hu mujhse galati.....

She didn't let him complete and said coldly....

Sai: Iss position me sone ki wajah se backache ho gaya hai.....

Virat : Kya zaroorat thi aise sone ki.....

She looked him with her red puffy eyes angrily....
Virat gulped in fear.....

He didn't said anything just picked her in his arms and made her sit on the bed....... He brought oil and sat behind her......he slides her t shirt up and put oil and started massaging her  back .

Sai: Kya kar rahe hai....

Virat : Massage......

Sai: Koi zarurat nhi h.... Hatiye yaha se....

Though she was feeling good but to make him realise his mistake it is important.....

He ignored her and continued to massage.....

After half an hour of massage she felt better...   She got up and said

Sai: Thank you....
She said and went to there.....

After freshen up..... She went downstairs..... Her eyes were red..  

Sai: Aai main hospital jaa rahi hu....

Ashwini: Bada.... Nashta to kar ke jaa.... 

Sai: Nhi aai mann nhi hai...

Bhavani : Sai beta aisi halat me khali pet rehna sahi nhi hai... 

Sai: Nahi kaku sach me mann nahi hai..agar mann hoga to hospital me kha lungi....

Bhavani noticed her red eyes and asked....

Bhavani : Sai..... Idhar aa....

Sai: Ji kaku...

Bhavani : Teri aankhe laal kyu hai.... Tabiyat to thik hai na??

Sai: K... Kuch nahi kaku.   Wo.. Shayad aankh me kuch chala gaya hoga.....

Saying this she went from there.....

Bhavani : Ye aaj akeli kyu gayi.... Virat kyu nhi gaya iske sath.....   Kuch to gadbad hai....

Virat came down asked from Ashwini about Sai.... 

Virat : Aai Sai kaha hai??

Ashwini : Wo to hospital chali gayi.... Dekho na nashta bhi nhi kiya hai usne......

Bhavani : Virat tere aur Sai ke beech kuch hua hai kya....

Virat : Kaku wo hua yu ki......

He told the whole matter to Bhavani, Ashwini and Sonali....

Bhavani : Virat..... Tu aisa kaise kar sakta hai....

Ashwini : Bechari meri bachi.....

Sonali : Virat isme Sai ki galati nhi hai..... Pregnancy me aksar aisa hota hai......

Virat : Kaku main janata hu mujhse galati ho gayi hai.... Mene maafi maangne ki koshish ki thi par wo meri baat hi nhi sun rahi....

Bhavani : Hum aaj raat teri kaka saheb ki chachi ke ghar jaa rahe hai.... Hum sab log jaa rahe... Tujhe or Sai ko yaha chor kar.... Vani bhi jayegi hamare sath.....
Hamare wapas aane tak Sai ko mana lena warna.... Mujhse bura koi nhi hoga....
______________________________________

Precap : Virat ka 'mission maafi'& Sairat romance

I have planned a huge fight but seeing your response and the new promo .....I made it little small....
______________________________________

Hope you guys liked it.

Shower your love in this part as well.

Do tell me you views about this part in the comment section.

Will meet soon.