"Mione, I'll get going," she said to Hermione as she put her things into her bag.

"Did you find the book?" Hermione asked.

"Yup. I'm checking it out" Adelaide said

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked looking up from her work finally.

"Ced," Adelaide said nodding towards the boy who was standing a behind them a few feet away, and luckily he was smart enough to wave at them. Adelaide smiled back and so did Hermione, then she turned to Adelaide with a sly smirk on her face.

"I see what's going on, Ced; huh!" she teased.

"Sure," Adelaide said dismissively as she walked off, and Hermione turned back to her book, shaking her head and smiling slightly after seeing her tomato red face.

"Just a second," Adelaide said Cedric before turning back. She could see Hermione's back and Krum. Adelaide waved her hands wildly to get Krum's attention, and soon she did. He looked at her incredulously and surprised.

Adelaide then pointed frantically at Hermione's back, and mouthed very clearly..."TALK. TO. HER."

Then she turned around and walked towards the librarian's desk with Cedric.

"Krum's got this huge crush on Hermione" Adelaide explained to Cedric. "But every time she either drags me or Harry or Ron with her, and Krum is just too shy"

They turned around to see, Krum getting up from his seat slowly, and taking two steps towards Hermione, then he turned around and sat back down. Adelaide face palmed. Cedric chuckled.

"Gosh, I ship them so much," Adelaide muttered. "I mean, yeah, I'm an ardent Romione shipper, but right now, it's Krum and Hermione,"

"Ship?" Cedric asked.

Adelaide mentally facepalmed at her stupidity. She should just sew her mouth shut.

"Well, it's like saying they look good together...Or rather, wanting them to get together...," she said, trying to explain.

Cedric gave a laugh. And Adelaide just wanted sink into the floor.

"Yeah, it probably sounds dumb," she said dejectedly. "And I'm no good at explaining it either,"

"No, it's not that," Cedric said. "I just think it is amazing that people can see love even where it is not there,"

Adelaide beamed up at him. "You are such a cinnamon roll, you know that?" she said. "Honestly," she shook her head with a giggle. Hufflepuff down to the core, wasn't he?

"Cinnamon roll, you say?" Cedric said, musingly. "Meaning... soft-boi?"

Adelaide burst out laughing, earning a glare from the librarian, Madam Pince, but this time, she wasn't bothered by it as she would have normally done. She was thinking about Cedric.

Adelaide sighed herself into seriousness and glanced over at Krum.

"He better ask her out soon, before someone else does," Adelaide said shaking her head, as she signed her name in the library register.

Cedric felt a pang. Maybe he should ask her out too. His eyes fell on her hand and noticed she had neat cursive handwriting, with her letter slightly slanted to the right.

                                               ☆                ♥               ☆

The corridors were almost empty and silent. Adelaide was searching for something in her bag, and Cedric was quiet, stealing glances occasionally.