Drabble - You Wish

Harper was in the darkened kitchen looking for the flashlight her flatmate had ASSURED her was in the drawer next to the fridge when she heard a loud thump and clatter from the sitting room.

"Son of a....bloody....HARPER!!!!!!!!!!!! Owwww......." The yelling voice ended with a childlike whine.

She finally felt the flashlight in the far back corner of the drawer, hidden under the towels. She turned it on and navigated her way through the dark to see what had happened to Tom. She found him sprawled on the hardwood floor next to the ottoman, over which he had obviously tripped.

"Tom, are you okay?" Harper kneeled on the floor to make sure he was alright.

"Yeah. I'd be even better if someone hadn't moved the ottoman." Tom glared up at her from his prone position. Harper grinned sheepishly back.

"Sorry! I didn't know the power would go out and you'd trip over it in the dark. What were you doing anyway?"

Tom ran his long fingered hands over his face. "I was going to start a fire before the temperature dropped much further." London had been hit with the largest snow storm in years, causing much of the city to be out of power.

"Are you ok? What hurts?" Harper reached out and touched one of his long legs.

"Only my pride." Tom almost whispered while Harper giggled.

"You just....lie here....and I'll start the fire. Will you just point the flashlight over there so I can see?"

Tom sat up and moved to lean against the sofa. He shone the light on the fireplace so Harper could light the newspaper and kindle the fire. Every now and then, while Harper was bent over, Tom would accidentally move the light in order to get a good look at her ass. "Tom, I can't see."

"Sorry, darling." Tom smiled to himself, pointing the flashlight back at the fireplace before moving it over to her ass again.

"Dammit, Tom, what the hell are you doing???" She looked back at him, the light shining in her eyes.

"Nothing. My arm hurts from falling." Tom stifled a giggle so Harper wouldn't hear it. She knew he was full of shit.

The fire lit, she moved to sit next to Tom on the floor. "I'm sorry about the ottoman. You're usually a bit more graceful than that. I'm surprised you fell to be honest."

"It's alright, darling. No serious harm done. Besides, it got me out of having to start the fire." Tom winked at Harper before nudging her shoulder with his.

"You shit." Harper and Tom sat for a bit watching the flames lick at the logs. "Um. what were you doing with the flashlight?"

"Honestly? Checking out your arse. Have you been doing squats?" Tom looked lasciviously at Harper.

"Dammit Tom." Harper laughed and stood up, shoving Tom's shoulder. "You really need to get laid."

"Are you volunteering?"

"Ha! You wish," Harper tossed over her shoulder, sauntering out of the room.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 13, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You Wishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें