ONE

Waking upto his alarm which chimes every morning at 6 am , He got up switching off the alarm and adjusting his grey shorts .

By 8 am after finishing off his core morning workout he came to eat in . Buttoning his formal shirt , he walked towards the already arranged food .

Sheeba - his mom was waiting for him .

He wished her , " good morning ma "

" Saapdu va unakaga dan waiting " she started to serve him .

He stopped her abruptly , " neenga already saptrukanum right ? sugar tablets edukanum la ? "

He called out the  maid to serve them and the mom - son duo had food together .

__

Rushing to the office in his car , he checked all the emails of his personal id and replied a few .

The driver came to a halt at his office " AK enterprises " who actually led Ak to the private lift situated in the basement .

On the way to his cabin , he received a call .

" Ak , you have got your PA fired , you should appoint someone as earlier as possible " his COO Chief operating officer Rakshan instructed over phone .

" Lemme Interview this time , your choices end up annoying me or the work "

Rakshan accepted .

______________

Sivaangi woke up to her continuous snoozing alarm which starts from 7 am so that it would turn out helpful at around 7.45 am .

Groaning from the sleep isnt new . She got herself completely chic voguish outfit for her interview .

Her all time favourite Geetha started stuffing a few idlies .

" Geetha ma , idlies suck " she replied in irritation .

" Chuma sapdu ma " she said but Sivaangi was all busy with her files .

" En dideernu velaiku poganum ma ? " she asked her long pending doubt .

Sivaangi smiled , " sometimes poi daane aganum , life maarum apdi daan "

She checked herself for one last time and gestured herself a superb sign for her high waist  boot black trousers with red formal shirt .

______

Sivaangi entered the premises but was all confident to crack the interview . She wasnt nervous like others . She didnt want to act so naive if she isnt one in reality .

She entered to find her boss sitting on his chair . He didnt even look above while she sat infront of him without his any gesture .

He paused looking at her credentials and leaned backward to look at her indicating how confident she looked infront of him .

" So ? Are you sure you r gonna crack this ? " he asked putting aside some lame questions this time .

" I am sure my inclusion will be a plus for your company " she said with high raging confidence .

He smiled and took off his blazer which he felt suffocating .

" Sir , the suffix is sir " he pointed out his long index finger in a commanding way when she missed to address him properly .

" I would definitely include the suffix if I am appointed orelse its of no use " she replied .

He raised his eyebrows in appreication for her gutsy attitude .