One... Two... Me and You

Hi guys! This is my second story, I hope you like it <3 Sorry about the constant switching of perspecitve, it just seems to work better this way >.<

Luna's P.O.V

I looked out into the dark, starry night, watching and waiting. A car drove by, then another, and another. FInally, one of them stopped and pulled into my driveway.

Travis's P.O.V

I stepped out of the car and looked up at the large house.  I spied Luna sitting on a window ledge and I waved. She saw me and smiled. "Come on in! The door's open!" Luna yelled. "Okay," I laughed, and I walked into the masion.

Luna's P.O.V.

I hopped off the window ledge and ran downstairs to greet my friend, turning on lights as I went. Travis grinned when he saw me and I flew to him. He picked me up and spun me around. "I missed you Luna! We haven't seen each other since high school!" I grinned up at him. "Yeah, that's true. But you're here now! Come upstairs, I'll give you the Grand Tour!" I slipped my hand in his and dragged him up the stairs.

Travis's P.O.V.

I followed Luna through the mansion, her blonde hair bouncing as she skipped and pointed at the doors along the hall. "That's Phelix's room, remember him?" she inquired, stopping at the red door. "How could I forget Phelix? Last time I saw him he almost killed me!" I chuckled. She gazed up at me, her green eyes sparkling. "Well, he is a dragon," she pointed out. "True," I admitted.  And we kept walking, continuing her 'Grand Tour' of the mansion.

"This is your room," Luna said, her voice cheerful and airy. "Do you like it?" I looked around me. The walls were soft green and covered in paintings. the drapes were dark green and plaid. In one corner, there was a large bed with sea-green coveres.  The closet was on the opposite wall and had the ocean painted on the doors. There was a dresser, and a full length mirror next to the bathroom door. I smiled at Luna. "It's amazing."

Luna's P.O.V.

"So dinner's ready, you wanna go eat?" Travis nodded and cocked his head to one side. "DId you make passghetti for me?" I laughed at how childish he was. "Maybe?" I said, dragging out the y. He laughed and put his arm around me, heading down to the kitchen. "Let's go find out! Adventurrrrre!" I smiled and he stopped at the stairs and grabbed me. I shrieked, "Travis! What are you doing!?" He put me on his back and carried me down the stairs. "Giving you a piggyback ride to the kitchen?" He asked innocently. I giggled. "Ok."