Chapter 2

I sat down on Lucas' bed and sighed. What a day.. I really wish a lot of stuff didn't happen today. I groaned and layed back. Cole and Lucas layed next to me on each side. "Cheer up dude, at least nothing super bad happened." explained Lucas. I slowly stared at him with an injured looking face. "I walked around with a soaked see-through shirt.. I ALMOST DIED LIKE 3 TIMES!" I yelled. Cole laughed a bit, Lucas chuckled. I buried my face into the pillow. "NOW MY ENEMY LITERALLY THINKS I LIKE HIM!" Nothing else could get wors- "Dude.. There's a photo of you with your soaked shirt crying in the supply closet at school.." said Cole. I died inside after hearing that and looking at the photo. "Who..  the hell sent you that?!" I screamed. They responded with Aiden's name. I had tons of anger built up and started clenching my fist. "That's it, lets cut all his hair off and write on him with sharpie in his sleep." I said evilly. I stared at the others with a smirk. They agreed so we dressed in all black and put on ski masks. "Are you su-" Said Cole. I quickly nodded without saying anything. We left at 4:00 am in the morning. We snook to his house and had to climb the window. "Only one of us can get up there, it's too tall to climb." said Lucas. "Damnit.." I groaned. "Let's just send somebody up there then." said Cole. "NOT IT!" said Cole and Lucas. I was the only one late.. "Fine, I'll do it." I fixed my ski mask and climbed onto Cole's shoulders while he stood onto Lucas' shoulders. I climbed inside the window shakily. I took photos of him sleeping, he was quite the ugly sleeper. I can't lie completly, he was a decent looking guy. He's a serious asshole though. I leaned towards him and started cutting little bits of his hair off. I got a serious wedgie, I was wearing a tight ass black suit. I tried fixing it until I felt arms wrap around my waist. I covered my mouth to keep me from screaming. I was pulled onto him and he was starting to open his eyes. Me and him made eye contact, but I had the ski mask on so he couldn't tell who I was. His hands were placed onto my hips and I wanted to die at that moment. "What.. the fuck?" he mumbled. I quickly got away and jumped out the window. We ran back to Lucas' house. "HOLY SHIT.. HE WOKE UP! HE LIKE GRABBED MY HIPS" as soon as I said that Cole smirked at me. I buried my face into a pillow again and quickly covered myself up with the blanket and tried sleeping. Cole tried sleeping on the bed with Lucas and I. We made him sleep on the floor because we knew what he was going to do. We all laughed before going to bed, as soon as it hit 6:00 the alarm rang. We all looked like zombies, 1 hour of sleep sucks. We got dressed and went to school. I had a smirk on my face the whole time, I couldn't wait to see how bad Aide- "You're so hot!" "Marry me!" "Have my babies!" girls surrounded him. He looked good?! How the hell did it come out good?! I groaned and gave him the death stare. God, I hated him so much..
(END OF CHAPTER 2)