"Common Room."

"I don't really care, Clara, it's no big deal and I wasn't even offended!" Jazz chuckled.

"Don't you lie to me! I was quite mean!" Clara insisted, clutching Jazz's arm.

Jazz gave her a glare, and Clara widened her eyes, a confused look on her face. Then Jazz burst into laughter, "it's seriously fine, Potter, don't kill yourself with worry!"

"Fine...but let me treat you to a drink!" Clara snapped, a proud smile on her face.

Jazz gave a quick nod as she and Clara continued walking towards the Great Hall for dinner. "Back to the more important subject, are you and Sirius dating again?"

Clara stopped in her tracks and gave Jazz a questioning look.

"What? A few of my friends were talking about you two snogging in a hallway or something," Jazz shrugged.

"How?! I mean we did...but how?! I thought there was no one around!" Clara exclaimed.

"You should know that Hufflepuffs are the gossipers at Hogwarts, Potter." Jazz grinned and linked her arm through Clara's so they continued walking. "It's not a big deal, you know, everyone loves a cute enemies to lovers trope!"

"Oh my Merlin, Jazz! This is not a book!" Clara tutted. "I mean, I do love books and all, but Jazz!" The last thing Clara wanted was a new gossip about her, spreading around Hogwarts.

"It's not a big deal, you know?" Jazz rolled her eyes. "People just want to know what's up!"

Clara glared at Jazz, "so this is the Daily Prophet now?"

"Yes."

Clara sat at the Gryffindor table with the rest of the Marauders, while Jazz joined her friends at the the Hufflepuff table.

"I heard that-" Remus began.

"Merlin!" Clara exclaimed. She had just sat down beside Remus and she was already notified that the gossip had reached him.

"Moony, what's up?" James asked from beside him. Clara's voice hadn't been too low, so all four Marauders and some other Gryffindors had heard her.

"I'm just asking if the rumor about Vixen and Padfoot snogging is true," Remus said, and his eyes widened when James gave a quick nod. "Oh Merlin, you two should be on a Muggle show!" He turned to the two who had been sitting opposite each other.

Peter burst into laughter from beside Sirius, as Remus, himself, tried to stop himself from laughing.

"Shut up, Wormtail." Sirius grumbled.

"That's enough, boys!" Clara scolded Remus and Peter. "Don't act as if you've never snogged anyone in your lives."

Remus and Peter looked at each other, "well they definitely weren't our ex!" Peter winked, and caused Remus to laugh like a madman.

James cleared his throat, "Pettigrew, Lupin, the joke's over. Shut up."

"Thanks, James." Clara muttered.

"I'm not doing it for you, I just don't want everyone thinking that my sister is a slut." James said, without even turning to Clara.

"James!" Clara gasped, and stood up. "You really are unbelievable." She hissed with tear-filled eyes.

Before anyone else at the table could say anything, Lily stood up and followed Clara who was running out of the hall, covering her eyes.

"You're horrible, James!" Marlene spat, and she, Dorcas, Mary and Alice all followed Lily and Clara.

"Don't listen to him, hun, everyone loves a dramatic love story!" Dorcas smiled at Clara. Clara sent Dorcas a fake glare and the two let out small laughs.

The six girls sat in the Gryffindor Common Room, in front of the fire. Clara had her head laid on Lily's lap, while she and the rest of the girls reassured her that she was no slut.

"I really can't thank you enough, girls." Clara smiled warmly, her cheeks turning a bright red.

"If James ever says anything again-" Alice began.

"Or anyone for that matter!" Mary interrupted.

"We'll all give him a smack across the face, then we'll seal his mouth shut!" Alice finished.

"Oh, Alice dear, you really shouldn't say things that you know you won't do!" Marlene patted Alice on the shoulder, and tutted in a mocking way, which everyone there could agree she had learnt from McGonagall.

"V!"

"Clara!"

"Vixen!"

The three boys, Sirius, Remus, and Peter all walked into the Common Room together.

"You know Prongs didn't mean that," Sirius frowned, and sat beside Lily. "He's just bothered by the rumor."

Clara sat up, her eyes swollen from crying. "So it's okay that he said that? Sirius, I don't understand why you're not getting any backlash from this!"

"I am too! James told the three of us to leave him be, and he told me that I wasn't any better than you, and that I'm a man-slut!" Sirius folded his arms.

"And you're not mad at him, Black?" Marlene raised an eyebrow. "I definitely would've been!"

Sirius shook his head. He gestured for Lily to switch places with him, and he placed himself beside Clara. "You can lay your head on my lap, V," he smiled fondly, taking her hand and holding it between both of his.

Clara wiped the last of her tears, and instead laid her head on his shoulder, placing her other hand around his shoulders.

"You have every right to be mad at him, but that doesn't mean you should let him ruin your night." Remus said, and all eyes in the room turned to him. "Hogsmeade is still open, and I have a couple of galleons to spare?"

"I'll buy you that drink I promised," Clara told Jazz in an excited tone. She had begged them all to go with her to the Hufflepuff Common Room to get Jazz.

"Oh, all right, Potter!" Jazz gave in, holding back a smile. "Let's go to Hogsmeade!" They all let out a cheer, "shut up!" Jazz hissed, putting her finger to her lips.

The nine teenagers ran through the castle grounds, carefully avoiding Filch and Mrs. Norris. Sirius introduced the hidden passage behind the one-eyed witch's hump.

"That's brilliant!" Lily exclaimed, "how'd you boys figure this out?"

"We're not as stupid as you deem us to be," Peter pointed out. "This passage leads to right under Honeydukes!" He explained, "we use it sometimes when McGonagall bans us,"

"It takes around half an hour though, but that's not too much anyways," Clara continued.

"But you five can't tell anyone about it." Sirius finished, sending the girls a serious look, and they nodded solemnly.

"Am I the only one who feels like getting wasted?" Marlene thought aloud, looking at the floor in a bored manner.

"Marlene!" They all chorused.

"I mean, it's not exactly a bad idea..."

"Clara!"

Superrrrrr sorry for the long wait!!! But here we are! As usual, I appreciate every single person that reads even just one chapter from my book. Love you all and have an amazing day/night!!! <333