Finishing..

Guys as you saw the topic. I'm finishing this book. Many other pressures are there. But I'm gonna give a small summery for the people who truly loved this book! 🥺

Summary —

After that slowly sidneet started growing feelings for each other as they spent more time together. After 1 years there feelings are conform for each other but now siddharth's part time job has started. He comes around 5 pm and until that avneet is always bore.

So she mostly goes out for shopping but today she saw Ashi and jannat there, and you can guess what happened after that!! They kidnapped her and randeep moist her. She was all pale and freaked out. Siddharth got to know about her as he had kept a gps in her dress while leaving for job.

He fumed in anger when he saw randeep forcing avneet on himself. He took out his jacket and gave it to avneet to wear looking down. He almost took out the shit of him when police came and took Ashi,jannat and randeep ! They reached home silently as they had no words to speak of.

When they reached home siddharth told everything to his mom and she took care of avneet for a while and talked with her too cheer avneet up. Avneet was ping to her room after that when siddharth came and pulled her into his room. She was about to scream but he kept his mouth. Their eye contact lasted long. After some while they both sat on the bed and avneet started to tell her past deadly one.

She was 12 at that time. She fell in love randeep in school times. Ashi and jannat were besties of her. All were in same class even they were cousins. All three besties had a crush on randeep, jannat's went away as she got the moto of her life as! 'Destroying people's life' but Ashi and avneet were still in love with the hottie. Some how with her skills avneet made up with randeep.

And they came in relationship for more then 3 years. But Ashi had already down sitting with randeep and they had the real relationship. They were playing with avneet's feelings. Many times randeep tried physical with avneet but she refused. One day randeep fed up and Raped her. Even Jannat and Ashi beaten her a lot. That day when she reached home. Her parents started hating her. They already didn't like her a lot because they thought girls are bad luck!

Yeah that's her past deadly past! Siddharth was very sad and angry after listening to this, they hugged and slept cuddling into each other. They needed. Next day normal. Next day normal but sad, like this 2 weeks went away everyone in the. House weren't happy nor sad. No emotions,

But siddharth had planned to propose her and he did in a very romantic way. And she couldn't say no as she also loved him dearly. They kissed and had a beautiful night together hand in hand,

After 2 months the were declared a married couple. After they came back from their honeymoon. Siddharth forgot his phone in the taxi he went back to get it when a car crashed him. After hearing the voice other all came out. Avneet was all broken. She didn't want to admit her life was dead down their bleeding in the blood of pool.

After that avneet completed her story and left wiping her tears.

The End.

She is an successful writer now! And that's her life, then she'll die by nature or god's wish. 😭

Ok byee! hope so you liked this book. Sorry for this ending and I didn't add chapters really sorry sorry for that, 🥺

Love youuuuu!