Chapter 4: Guess who?

Rachelle’s P.O.V

“Swiftie what are we going to do? This is not good; well I guess we just have to act cool. Hear that Swiftie stay calm.” I ranted breathlessly. She looked at me with a questioning gaze.

“Rocky you are panicking calm down and redo your makeup and hair,” Taylor said reassuring me because she knew that helped me relax. I quickly redid it and strolled back into the ballroom where the boys were talking to “them” Tay and I walked over there and prepared ourselves for the worst. 

          Nathan’s P.O.V

As I was talking to Olly two beautiful girls came over to us and hooked arms with Olly and Ed. Olly’s girl was gorgeous, she could be a supermodel. She had long dirty blonde ringlets, forest green eyes, flawless tanned skin, and she was about 5’9 and skinny.

“What’s up,” I greeted warmly. The dirty blonde whipped her hair around from smiling at Olly to glaring at me with those sparkling emeralds which were now hard and filled with hate.

“Apparently not your IQ!” she snarled.  What a cute American accent! I wonder where she’s from the north? Olly looked angry and the boys had the sign of recognition and confusion on their faces. What is going on?

“Rocky; don’t,” the blonde hissed. The Blonde was pretty but she had nothing on her friend. She was tall, she had an inch or two on the dirty blonde. She was skinny but a bit too skinny—it was probably unhealthy for her to that skinny. She had blonde ringlets and blue eyes but she was pale and looked almost transparent.

“I’m Nathan and you are…” I asked a little less politely this time. The dirty blonde wore a knowing smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow in question.

“I’m Rachelle, Rachelle Everett. Remember me Nathan?” she smiled devilishly. Oh no. Jeeze oh man no. That beautiful girl is the one I called ugly all those years ago!