𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 01: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚'𝙨

☙ — ☙

; it was a very stressful day for the castle of the most famous royal family in the town.. The Midford Family
A princess who was bound to be the next queen struggle already to all of her responsibilities and studies at the same time she was stressed and dreamed about living normal like kids in the town who had been playing all day and just being free...
The name celestine
A princess who wanted freedom to achieve but how will she get that?..

As Celestine's loyal maid Bella, Walks towards the hallways of the castle Midford Seeing every frame of each family members and Ancestors of celestine walking as the portrait of the king... She saw celestine's portrait that she admires the princess beauty

Although Bella always Felt bad for the young princess who had seeing her struggle and had sleepless nights

By walking these huge halls she had entered the princess Room seeing her
Room messy with books all around the floor and her being Chaoticaly stressed.. Bella sighed and calmed the princess down a bit “princess celestine don't be stressed like this it's not good for you please calm down and sit here I'll clean this mess”

Bella formed a smile while a worried eyebrows was formed looking at the princess she picked up the books on the floor and Came to the princess and announced calmy making the princess not to panic but she failed-
“princess you will have a meeting later so I'll prepare your dress and bath okay? "

"Wait wha- MEETING AGAIN->:'0"
Celestine's Suddenly falls of the chair dramatically Having another meeting again she sighed and gets up and looked at Bella
"Sure.. I'll be there:'0"

Bella smiled At the princess and patted her head she quickly Prepared her blue dress and prepared her bath .. After celestine prepared herself
Bella guided Celestine to the hallways as always and Seeing her perants in the meeting room somehow celestine face formed a Small Curious look on her face but shrugged it off her careless expression came back looking at them as the meeting starts with Royal people..

In the other hand The pauper named lucy who was cleaning the house of his beloved brother aamon She was cheerful that day having peace until a Ipis came

She was cheerful that day having peace until a Ipis came...

Lucy was shocked and carefully not to try to make the ipis dare to fly at her face as she cleans the floor looking at the ipis  she was Shaking when she noticed the ipis slowly moved its wings she pointed the broom at the ipis and daring it not the fly
"DON'T EVEN-" Before lucy continue her words it began to fly on her face she screamed taking the ipis off her face.. Her brother heard the shock of his sister and came eight away on what's happening seeing lucy being scared of the ipis “ what an earth-"

❦—
Meanwhile at the castle Midford.
After celestine was exhausted for the long meeting she quick prepared herself to go to her school where she studies every languages and lessons for the sake of her mother

The driver kindly bows to the young future queen and opened the cars door celestine sighed "Sir I Appreciate your respect please don't bow again it's okay:3 " celestine puts  a warm smile on the kind sir and came in the car even tho she's exhausted from all the works she did she still puts that warm smile on her face..

After the long Travel she quickly gets of the Car although alot of people doesn't know her personal face only royal family knows about her face
After entering the gate of her school she was welcomed by her besties which is two prince's from different kingdoms "CELEEE!!! " the young Blonde haired boy with scarlet blood eyes named karna the prince of the fire sun..kingdom of Nezha, approach celestine running towards her with his energetic self in the other hand a calm young man with Black hair and brown eyes was walking towards cele named Arjuna the prince of the white moon kingdom of Divineluna "greetings cele" after Arjuna greeted celestine warmly Karna who was running towards her suddenly Trips as celestine laughed maniacally leaving arjuna with his why am I here face "BWAHHAHAHA" "HEY HEY WHAT'S FUNNH U SAW THE MAJESTIC FALL OF ME" while the two keeps mocking each other arjuna Taps the two idiots "let's go were late"
Of course arjuna being the perant of the group, celestine and karna agreed and followed arjuna's stels towards the class..

☙ LUCY POV

" HEY BROTHER " The shout of the young lady With scarlet Hair shout at her brother aamon who was training her young sister lucy "come on let's take a break" lucy sits on the grass and drinks her water bottle besides her his brother sighed and patted her head "alright let's take a break.. But tbh your getting good at self defense"
The young lady orbs glow after hearing the compliment from her brother " although brother can I ask what's the feeling being royal"

The words of lucy shocked her brother for sum reason aamon puts down his water bottle and sighed
“well sometimes it's hard with the responsibilities of a royal.. ”
Lucy Shook her head and started to become hyper " Responsibilities? I CAN TAKE THAT ALL! "
Aamon let out a small chuckle and pats her younger sisters head

Even tho she's old enough she still has her dream being a royal and hoping that one day it will come..

— END OF CHAPTER 1
(I got lazeh)