"Maybe we can bait it. You know, like, with the turkey jerky." Bo speaks "Bo yes! Ok will the jerky be enough?" Seth asks. "The size of that thing? Hell no." I huff out. "I mean, we could throw some of that SPAM in there too, you know, make like a shitty meat soufflé." Scotty shrugs.

"Holy shit. Did we just do this? Did we just figure this thing out? Cause I feel like we figured this fucking thing out!" "Guys, bring it in. Yeah. I know it's super cheesy, but humor me, please." Seth says as he puts his hand in.

I get up from where I sat and made my way over and put my hand in, "Kill a fucking jag on three." Seth says "one, two, KILL A FUCKING JAG!" We all shout as we throw our hands high.

"All right. We need spear makers, a cleared bunker, and wood for the spears." Kirin claps "I'm on chop duty." And with that turns around and starts heading off to the woods. "I'll clear the bunker." I volunteer "Perfect! I'm really starting to picture this!" Seth says.

I start making my way to the bunker remembering the day Raf and Seth had us all go to the bunker and carry any left over food and water. I'm so thankful for my good sense of direction once I've been somewhere once I can find my way back there.

.............................................................................

KIRIN'S POV!

I was chopping down tall long sticks and handing them off to Seth, "Good length. Good reach. What do we think?" I look over to Seth pointing at a stick "fine." I speak and walk over and chop it before handing it to Seth.

I don't like Seth all that much. He tries too hard and it pisses me off, I walk more into the woods looking for any good ones I can chop down. "Man, I feel like I'm waiting tables at Bandera again. It's a restaurant in Chicago." Seth tries to make small talk.

I turn around and face him "You can keep trying, dude, but I see straight through you." Seth nods at my words "Yeah, y-you got me. I-I never waited tables. I was only a busboy. Man, that's crazy perceptive. How did you know that..."

I roll my eyes "Not talking about that, dude. I'm talking about your game here. How you're working the group, trying to be everyone's favorite camp counselor." I watch as realization flashes across his face. "Oh, that. No. Y-you're right, Kirin. I'm an evil genius. And that's my diabolical plot, to be nice to people. Okay, maybe I want people to like me. Maybe that's not a maybe. Okay, I definitely want people to like me. But that's not something I'm, like, proud of. But... look at me. I mean, I-I'm out here making jokes, tap dancing for you."

"But you say and do whatever the fuck you want, not a single fuck given. I'm not built like that. And that's not some bullshit I'm just saying to get you to like me. That's the... that's the truth." Seth finishes his dumb rambling.

"Whatever, dude. Enough." I turn back around but face Seth when I hear him drop all the wood we had. "What's wrong? Your meds not working?" I ignore him "Pick those up." I tell him.

"How's it going down there, by the way? You still drippy?" I clench my jaw as he is trying to egg me on I push him against a tree and rest my forearm on his neck "Stop thinking about my dick... and pick those up, like I said." "I see right through you too. And the tough-guy thing isn't gonna work either, dude." Seth shoves me off him.

"Now what I will say, now that we cleared the air, that clap thing aside... No, I wish that I could just...I wish I could just fuck random girls like you. But with me, it's like. as soon as I zero-in on someone, she's, like... the only one that I see and I'm like all-in." I laugh at his confession.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho. You're that guy." "I'm the that-est that guy. I got so committed last time, that when my girlfriend broke up with me, I couldn't break up with the cat." "The puss that good, huh?"

Seth laughs "Oh, yeah. Really, really great. But I meant I literally took her cat, though. Her parents called it kidnapping. I called it borrowing."

I chuckle lightly and shake my head "Creepshow." "It's actually why I'm here, to "get perspective and stop being so codependent," or whatever." Seth speaks ignoring me calling him a name.

"Listen, bro, you gotta play the field instead. It's like they say, "Always bring sand to the beach."" I pat his shoulder he nods at my words "right right, that's good advice. But it doesn't look like you're playing the field anymore."

I turn to face him "What the fuck are you talking about?" Seth smiles "Emma, oh come on I'm not blind. I see how cozy you two have gotten lately, I don't blame you either I mean she is a looker. If you hasn't beaten my to it-"

I rush at him and push him causing him to bump into a tree roughly, "Do not talk about her like that, ever. Got it?" Seth's eyes widen and he nods his head vigorously I shove him hard one more time and step back.

..........................................................................

A/N- GOT A KIRIN POV!! WHAT???? ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION I WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK ON THE SPICY MOMENT WITH EMMA AND KIRIN ABOUT JOKINGLY GOING DOWN ON HER SHOULD THIS BECOME MORE THEN A JOKE??? IF SO SHOULD I LIGHTLY HINT IT HAPPENED OR FULL ON R- RATED??? LET ME KNOW.