Chapter 2

Thank you anyone who is returning to read my book. You are now loved! ;-P

Chapter 2

I growled at the traffic. It was my own fault though. I left right when the buses and other kids were just leaving. So here I was stuck in traffic still near the school growling to myself. I heard a knock at my door and I looked over to see Arturo. I unlocked the passenger side door and he jumped in quickly.

"Want a ride?" I asked with a laugh.

"No not at all!" He said sarcastically with a smile.

"Alright good," he shoved me playfully. "I'm not dropping you off anywhere. It's straight to my house."

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to catch a movie but never mind with that attitudes," I sighed.

"What movie?" I asked trying not to sound happy.

"I was thinking that Hansel and Gretel movie," I perked up. He knew I wanted to see that movie too.

"Alright let's go!!...oh ya right, were stuck in traffic!!" I yelled and growled loudly hitting my steering wheel.

"Calm down man, the movie theatre isn't going anywhere," I rolled my eyes at him.

"I hate traffic," I said with a growl as I glared at the traffic ahead of me. The light finally turned green and I waited till the car in front of me moved. I hit the accelerator to quickly and the truck sped forward, if I didn't stomp my foot on the brake I would have crashed with the other car.

"Okay maybe I should drive," Arturo said with a scared impression on his face.

"I got to exited," he smiled and laughed. I knew he was thinking dirty so I didn't ask. I finally put my foot back down and slowly sped up and turned the corner out of the major traffic. It took us about fifteen or so minutes to get to the theatres. Thank god it wasn't filled with people. I got the tickets while Arturo got the food. I was in the longer line but I didn't care it would take the same amount of time.

We finally we're in the theatre. We sat in the middle of the rows. And I mean the middle. Arturo poked me. "So am I the one taking you on a date or the other way around?"

"Ugh, do you really want me to answer that?" He just laughed and shoved me lightly.

"I already know the answer," I just rolled my eyes as the movie started playing. I enjoyed the movie, but got rather annoyed when all Arturo talked about on the way to his house was if witches were actually real or not. I just nodded and eventually he got that I didn't care in the slightest. I stopped my pick up at the front of his house.

"Thank you sweetie for the movie," he leaned forward to kiss me, I just shrugged and grabbed the back of his head. He quickly tried to move away in shock.

"Idiot," was all I said as I leaned closer to him and opened his door and shoved him out. He was in complete shock before he heard the door open. I laughed as he picked himself up.

"Well I think we're over," he said with a laugh.

"Don't flatter yourself," was all I said as I closed the door and drove off. He stood there in complete shock and anger. When I got home my phone had vibrated about five times. I got in the door and was welcomed by silence. I sniffed around and noticed that my parents weren't even home yet. "Thank god," I said aloud to myself. I pulled my shirt off and walked up stairs. When I got to my room I pulled my pants off and grabbed my phone and wallet before chucking my pants and shirt in my hamper. I looked at the angry texts from Arturo and decided to ignore them.

I knew I would be yelled at tomorrow for it but I simply didn't care. It had been a long day and I just wanted to sleep at the moment. So I curled up in my bed and pulled the covers over myself. I was determined to eat a good breakfast tomorrow morning while I could still shower. So I tried to sleep but I couldn't as easily as I thought. I groaned as I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of track pants and pulled them over my boxers.