Get the chaos emerald!

Start from the beginning

All the kids turned to each other in shock and started whispering to each other, I expected Mr.Watson to try and shush the class but he didn't he just sat in the desk chair and started writing something down. I could tell his eyes were on me but I didn't react if he knew I could tell he was watching me this would be a lot more awkward than it already is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now the end of class and the bell had just rung meaning it was time for 3rd period, I was usually the last one of the last leave so I didn't have to deal with the annoying people too much. I was putting my sketchbook in my bag until Mr.Watson came up to my desk, "hello Mrs/Mr/Mt Y/n how are you doing today" he asks me. I looked him up and down confused and sigh "I'm doing..ok how are you?" I ask him zipping up my backpack with a fake smile, "I'm doing quite fantastic" he said with his slight British accent "I have a quick question for you, do you mind if I take some of your time?". "umm, sure I guess you can" I say sitting on my desk.

"Arnt you the kid that lives with Chris Thorndyke, son of Nelson Thorndyke?" he asks me, "how the hell does he-" I thought shocked, "uhh, yeah I'm the kid. how in the world do you-" I tried to ask but get interrupted by Mr.Watson "-I know that? Well I had to do attendance and I like to know about my students so I read the available information, It was just right there." he says with a smile. "ok then, its that Mr.Watson?" I asked really wanting to leave, "oh yes one more question, two actually," he says, "ok, shoot," I said. "well 1 what is your favorite animal, and 2 what is your favorite color?" he asks me, "odd" "my favored color is f/c and my favorite animal is f/a. why?" I ask. "oh it's nothing, let me write you a note for?", "Miss.harp,", yeah Miss.harp," he says grabbing a pen and paper from the desk.

I wait for him to finish writing the note before getting off of my desk, once I heard the pencil scribbling noise stop I walked over to him. "here you go" he says getting up and handing me the note, "thanks Mr.Watson" I thank him still holding my fake smile. I was just about to walk out of the classroom when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to look at Mr.Watson who was smiling at me creepily and gripping my shoulder tight.

"yes?" I say looking him in his oddly dull eyes, "do good in class ok" he says his odd smile widening. I nodded slowly "I will, now I have to get to class now I'll be late," I say pushing off his hand, "ok ill see you tomorrow," he says waving as I walk off, I wave back at him with a fake smile.

I turn my head back forward and drop my face which was now filled with disgust "fucking creep"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third-person POV

The last scoop of dirt was needed to fill the metal bin up to the top, as the construction worker lowered the Crain it touched the green chaos emerald making the Crain fill up with power. "what's happening I'm losing control!" the man shouted as the Crain overfilled with energy and went haywire, the Crain started to runaround crazy breaking the metal bin and the truck behind it.

The man jumped out of it in a panic, even landing on the ground he was shaking in fear. the leader of the construction site walked over to him "are you ok?" he asked still trying his best to be calm and professional. "i-i don't know! All of a sudden the thing had a mind of its own", as on cue the crane started moving towards the chaos emerald almost trampling everyone on the construction site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV