"Ahh mou! That's not fair," Karuizawa suddenly cut in. "None of us knew we'd have a special exam, you can't rob me on a technicality!"

"Who had the highest odds?" I asked, suddenly curious. As if on queue most of the girls blushed and averted their gazes.

"Matsuo-kun," Horikita answered.

Disgusting. These women were filthy.

"Second highest?" I asked a little bit more fearfully.

"Sakayanagi-san,"

What the hell was wrong with these women? My MALE best friend first then my sister second. These girls were beyond complete degenerates, what the hell was wrong with them. Eiichiro was just as shocked, suddenly looking around at the girls with a look of pure disgust on his face. They at least had the decency to look a little embarrassed.

"You people are sick," I deadpanned.

"Things like that are common today, stop being so judgemental," Satou tried to brush off. It didn't take a genius to figure out who she had her money on.

"Really? My sister?"

"Actually, it's not technically incest. No blood, that kind of thing," Shinohara said quietly with a blush.

Animals, the lot of them.

"We're getting off track here!" Yamauchi yelled, trying to get everyone's attention. "The point is that we lost five points with you not coming to roll call. That's half a meal set for all of us while we've been eating fish, corn and berries like animals!"

"Alright, we get the point," Eiichiro said, rubbing his temples.

"No, you don't. You're always covering for Ayanokouji, this is bullshit!

While Yamauchi did have somewhat of a point in that it was a little unfair of me to miss roll call while we were all budgeting for points, I couldn't help but scoff at the hypocrisy. If he were the one getting a confession from someone he'd give up all our points, our leader and his dignity for it. Something I couldn't resist pointing out even though I was in the wrong.

"Didn't you just say a little over a month ago that you'd give an inch off your dick just to sit and have lunch with her? You're saying that that's worth less than five class points?"

At the crass alleged proclamation, the girls suddenly turned and looked at Yamauchi like he was pond scum. The same girls that were advocating for incest and a homosexual romance not even five minutes ago. I was surrounded by hypocrites.

"You're disgusting,"

"Pervert,"

"I didn't say t-," Yamauchi tried to defend.

"You did say it, it was the same day that Karuizawa decked you," I reminded him.

At the memory suddenly Karuizawa went bright red and I saw her subconsciously clenching her fist. I still don't know what he said to her but apparently it was bad enough to get a reaction from her even now.

He did have a point if I was to be fair. I wasn't going to admit it out loud but he did have a point. I didn't regret it and I wouldn't go back on my decision but I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to miss the roll call. Still, this was Yamauchi. If it was Koenji or Eiichiro getting angry I'd accept it. Not from this idiot.

I'd spent so many weeks manipu- encouraging Honami to this point, five points was a small sacrifice to me. I was being selfish, I did what I could to get the leisure set on Class A's tab just so that we wouldn't spend our own only to miss the roll call on the same day.